• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Eifie
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• You do rock climbing normally? ...without ropes or a belayer??? I am awed. I've never heard of bouldering, so I looked it up and Bouldering.jpg D: It looks dangerous in a fun way (but would require more upper body strength than I possess!)

(perhaps it's your unconscious, sending the message that you should get Hyped for future wall-climbing adventures...?!)

Unrelatedly, Adelle and Barfie!
    That sounds fun! I hope you do lots of dramatic things (and also make your belaying partner hold 5000 pounds of rocks so you actually do survive to see your battle)
    I hope you have a good day, then! I'll probably just go out and buy cake mix instead of making something from scratch for my birthday...
    Ah, I see that I will be able to wish you a happy birthday on the same day that the tournament starts! A great coincidence, to be sure!

edit: ...I suppose with a base speed of 110 (narrowly beating out Keldeo, at 108) it's to be expected that you're a good ninja, haha.
    maybe I'll leave the candle unlit as a symbolic gesture, then

good luck on the sideways wall then! ...and you probably won't get this before you go, but you should try the DRAGON wall again too B)

isn't movember in Q4 though?? how do corporations work. and yeah the phone is the worst like... why can't we all just agree to text instead. sending overly formal awkward texts to the doctor's office or takeout places would be x20 times preferable to calling
    Yep, edited.

Ooh, idea: Luke Atmey and, idk, Zinc Lablanc II vs Lang Zi and Shih-Na, no health/energy penalties.
    Oh, yeah, I didn't consider that. ...And if you do end up facing her it would be your sixth battle against someone with the word "Dragon" in their username (and possibly the fourth time I ref you vs. a dragon)! Truly, a dragonslayer?!
    I thought it... was already open to everyone? Unless you mean people can have double entries or something? I mean, I don't think that'll be the case anyway since there seemed to be enough interest for Coloursfall's spot, though maybe that's my impatience talking. :V

Also you might want to take a look at the Battle of Wits wait you're already looking at it, oops Double edit: I AM A PRO
    Yeah!!! ...There will be another week or two before the round's posted, though, right?
    oh man my allergies have never gotten to the point where I had to like. alter my day to day routine so yours are probably way worse than mine... I'm through my allocated Allergy Days now I think, so I can go outside and smell plants to my heart's content. I will light a candle for you

is there an ~easy~ direction to move, though? going up isn't easy and climbing down is pretty tricky too I'd imagine (though rock climbing in general is all about finger strength and grip, right... I bet if you go regularly for a month or two, you could crush a pop can with one hand and work up to beer bottles??? please try this)

:((( well at least they're not completely leaving you on your own so that's. kinda nice. so there's no chance of them helping fund you in Q3, or is that the quarter they already funded something in..? (did you get used to making Lots Of Phone Calls in like a month what... I've had to make phone calls for work for like three years and I still hate the phone)
    I've never tried that, it's just intimidating somehow-- I did try Classic on Normal difficulty and thought I would die of fright. It's the same reason I cannot Nuzlocke properly, I am too attached to my little pixels.
    yep Sol was good~ I never used Luna tho because lack of a Great Knight (I neglected my Frederick severely).

aaand that's the saddest part about Galeforce but I got some of the kids to start with it and that was good for their leveling.
    yesss Galeforce for sure! I ground a lot of my characters to having it (so proud of that). And Armsthrift is super useful too, sparing that weapon usage is really nice for pricey equipment. I'm stingy too haha so those two are my favorites, also Astra

I never really used Vantage although it did save my butt once or twice. Most of the time I didn't take enough damage to need it.
    casual/normal difficulty player means no bruises muahaha
    I'm only on my second play haha but I married Sumia to Gaius and that was super satisfying 'cause Locktouch + Pegasus Knight = much plunder.

do you have a favorite child by the way

that sounds odd out of context but y'know
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom