• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Vipera Magnifica
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ah friend unfortunately it is too late u_u I do not mind playing the two hours again tbh. but you could tell me what went wrong, just in case! just so it doesn't constantly erase.
    I didn't make one because I thought it would be a little confusing to have two with different names.

I also have no idea what to put for other people's Nohari windows, either? (I'm tempted just to leaf "smug" on yours for the pun, but since I don't really perceive you as smug that would sort of ruin the point, I think.)

edit: you've probably already seen this, but

edit 2: blame Eifie
    Fair enough lol, though the psp version also has better features such as actually being able to give direct commands to your teamates
    Well, psp games are not very strenuous on a decent computer, so there's that if you don't have any qualms about that sort of stuff
    probably an Adaptability Corphish. I've been holding off on getting a little corphoot of my own because I really wanted that ability. Storm Drain Lileep is also kind of tempting, though. you're going to get a Contrary Snivy, right?
    Which version of Persona 3? Persona 3 FES is quite a difficult jrpg as is very, very long, while the portable version is much easier. FES took me about 90 hours to beat and the psp version took me about 45 hours. It took me about a week and a half to blow through it
    he just changed the date at the top of the post (which it looks like he forgot to actually update last time in June) and broke the tie between me and Sangfroidish.

MF never actually gave anything up >:( what a jerk
    oh man that thing's so old haha. although apparently he updated it in August :O

I don't know if they were always prerolled, which they might have been because I used to bug MF about who my next opponent was going to be all the time, but before he left he posted all the future matchups because this was clearly a very important procedure that could be done by none else. these matchups had to be preserved through tragedy and disaster for the rest of eternity. and so I did not have to do much actual work when it came to hosting the third tournament round.
    alas, I would be facing MF this round to settle our woes once and for all had he had the chance to participate in his late bracket battle... if he was able to beat Jack. (incidentally, I've been checking which of the matchups you've mentioned are actually possible for the finals, because I HAVE THIS INFORMATION. although maybe we'll reroll it now that MF is back and doesn't need to leave all this information for me to incompetently manage.)

I suppose so, though Lover Man had already wrecked my team badly enough to put me at a noticeable disadvantage anyway. fuckin' Swinubs, why are they so good. why did I get Keldeo a Swinub instead of something more useless. why is she actually using this Swinub.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom