• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Butterfree
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The Netflix original series Bloodline. I just binge-watched the last five episodes last night (something I don't usually do) and let me tell ya... If you love Breaking Bad you will love this. It is really, really good.
    If you're a fan of Hamilton, I highly recommend you check out Lin Manuel Miranda's first musical, In the Heights. It's also about immigrants (specifically Latino) and the music is spectacular (it's also rapped, much like Hamilton). It's also on Spotify if you're interested.
    Grah I meant to say so yesterday but completely forgot, so: Happy birthday! I hope it was a good one at home in addition to all the adorable presents you got online, haha.

(P.S. write "Dave and Mia Discuss Fanfiction" (or RPF, or even specifically "Intro to Science 101"...) you know you want to, we have to go deeper)
    Happy birthday! I actually managed to get your giftfic up on time this year.

Hope you're having a wonderful day!
    oh important question about movie 8: sub or dub
    well since the answer is inevitably "sub" with pokemon the better question is: is the dub worthwhile enough
    i just want to let you know that i cried at your post on tumblr about aaron and lucario and i haven't even seen the movie

maybe that's a sign i should do so?
    To be fair to that one spirituality website, though, the first definition of sprite is literally "a spirit."
    i only just noticed that scytherider, the author of my other favorite still ongoing pokemon fanfic, commented on the eleven years art

is it just the gathering of people who make pokemon fic like jeez i did not expect to see that overlap

(you totally care.)
    I do a lot of this type of thing for the NinSheetMusic forums, and someone requested this specific song and I was immediately like "YES I WILL TAKE IT I WILL DO IT". It has been great fun to do :o
    u can go through all the threads by going to one and hitting "next thread" or w/e but i can't do that to find everything
    (I did that with the entire introductions board to find turbo's lizards but never had success)

anyway I'm only trying to remember my old posts because in 2 days i will have been a tcod member for 10 years
    i wish the archive on invisionfree tcodf was better so i could go find all my stupid posts from then that aren't in topics i made

(also the mythical thread about turbo's lizards)
    FYI I'm probably not going to be available to play Undertale until... Friday, probably? I'll pop online if I've got time earlier, but yeah, it's going to be a busy week.
    Yeah, I sent her a message about it. Obviously it's unlikely that she'd be able to come to the show with us, but I suggested meeting up for lunch or dinner on that day. Alternatively we could go do something else in the city with her on a different day, if there's anything she would be interested in.
    man I'm going through a bunch of threads on court-records and most people really think AAI-2 is unimpressive
    I am personally offended (again)
    It's written in such a way that you're not supposed to Know what's it about until it gets to the point so I'll just send it to you with no context
    i beat the game and it was gr8, probably Debeste game in the series, but I am personally annoyed because I wrote a one-shot about Edgeworth and Gregory because I didn't think that case 5 could have any more to say on the subject but then they address some stuff at the end of the case that invalidates like half my dialogue. I mean yeah I should have waited to beat the game but STILL
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom