• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Arylett Charnoa

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I know, but what if you never find that quality? Then before you die, you will feel full of regret.

That's what scares me most - that I won't live life to the fullest.
    No, it's green and gold with a white, marble-looking base. It has a... lamp... on it, like the ones that genies live in. I'm sure I spelt that wrong. But it's pretty. ^^ Haha, nice.

Yeah... the only problem is is that I keep finding different sounds. xD But I haven't tried very hard. I'll try harder.

They don't play any good music at our dances, either... well, there was one or two good songs, but other than that... I pretty much stood awkwardly the whole time, except when we did the... oh, what are they called. The form dances, or something, like the electric slide, where you're actually moving instead of just bouncing back and forth. I wish I was comfortable with dancing, but I'm just not for some reason. =/

Yeah... it kind of helps that my homework is spread out by me. Rather, I'm leaning over it as I type this. xD; Kind of a guilt-trip there, everytime I look down... bam, homework that I should be doing.
    Yep! ^^ I did get a trophy. <3 It's sitting in my room, reminding me to practice my stories... xD; I need to figure out how to make a quail sound. There's a quail in one of my stories, and it would be so awesome if I could make a quail sound... eh, the dance wasn't all that great. =/ School dances never are...

Yeah... I will need a lot of motivation... motivation that I already don't have. xD;;; I think I'll be okay, though. I'm optimistic. ^^
    Sillyarylett~

You don't still think I'm mocking you though, do you? I promise from the bottom of my saucyfoxhoggy heart I'm not.
    But what if you can't get that?

There's nothing more scary then, than knowing that at the end, you wasted your life, and that you won't have any more opportunities. If I were happy, I wouldn't be as scared of death; I wouldn't have as many regrets and stuff. Since I'm not, I want to make up for not being happy with more life.

Since I can't get quality, I want quantity.
    I know, but it's the knowledge, while your alive, that you will forget everything that scares me. Like, what is the reason of living if it's all for nothing?
    It's okay, I've been super busy too. *is dreading the next week or so for the sheer number of things that I'm scheduled to do* Ugghhh...

Ah. I guess I'm less easily intimidated. I tend to be argumentative with my teachers (some of them). Especially if I don't particularly like them.

Pretty good! I actually didn't realize it was Valentine's Day though, until it was almost over. xD; Though I did win second place at my Forensics tournament. <333 I was soo happy. ^^ Aaand then I went to the school dance. I probably shouldn't have gone; I was so extremely wiped out. I got home around 11:45 and was basically like, "Don'ttalktomeI'mgoingtobed." I'm not all that fond of dances, either... how was your Valentine's Day?

I think I've got it all figured out... I'm doing four AP classes, which... may be bad, but I'm looking at it this way: I'm really passionate about music, so AP Music Theory should be interesting at least, and AP Physics and AP Calculus teach a lot of the same material, so the overlap will help. And AP English... well, it's an English class. xD; We'll see what happens, then. ^^
    The thing that scares me most is that I wouldn't be aware of ever having existed, and so what is the point of living if at the end of it all, not even yourself is aware of its existence. That's why I'd rather live forever, so I can remember my past, and keep those memories alive.
    3.) I know. I just said that. I wouldn't want to live that long either. But I wouldn't want to die.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom