• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Tarvos
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I want to go to Bloodstock in August, saving up for my ticket atm. Lineup includes Suffocation, Cannibal Corpse, Behemoth, Obituary, Gwar, Fear Factory and all sorts of good stuff :P You planning on going anywhere?
    Only heard a couple of Grave's albums (Into The Grave and their last one) but both of them were fantastic, need to get more of their stuff. Need to get more old school Swedish stuff generally really, I love Dismember, Entombed and Unleashed but apart from them and Grave I haven't heard a lot of the bands from that scene.
    hey man, I remember this one time you (or at least, I think it was you?) linked somewhere here to a site, and I've been trying to find it again for some reason. it featured a couple of guys who reviewed a bunch of metal albums. most of their reviews were negative, and they used the term "cumdumpster" a lot. if you know the site I'm talking about, could you send me the link? i'd be quite grateful.
    Well if you ever do come round to the Fnac and want to meet up, drop us a PM. I live like twenty minutes away from it by metro :v
    Oh, when you do be sure to tell me. We could hang out at the best digs in town (read: waterstone's and the fnac. i am a nerd ): )
    President Nixon

The sexiest president since JFK

He also did the Watergate thing
    Yeah, I know. I kinda felt that for a while, but then I happened upon a book about Wiccan and it worked for me. Might happen to you, who knows.
    We practise Wicca.

srsly we believe in polarity of dieties, so a god and goddess who are neither 100% pure nor 100% evil. It's pretty sweet stuff.
    Ostara is a Wiccan holiday in spring. A sabbat what Wiccans call their holidays. Because that's how they roll.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom