• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

S. E.
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i havent really been doin much, my older cat passed away in december, but we found an abandoned kitten, and it turned out to be part feral cat, so its all good
    hey, long time no see...so whats been happening in your fantastic life? anyways..........good to see another familiar face:]
    I can beat level 9 CPU's, but I usually don't because they aren't fun to battle. :U
    I had pretty much done that already.
    But yes, we can try another day.

Also, want me to play kind of seriously(Snake), Seriously(R.O.B), even more seriously(Luigi), very damn seriously(Wario) or way too seriously(Lucas)?
    I'm not rather good at that. :V

Also it's my birthday tomorrow, hurrah, shame I feel rather sick right now. :<
    Oh snap, sorry, I was stuck in a game and forgot the time, I am online right now.
    Space Pirate:
    Space Pirate Commando: (the leader)[img]

http://metroid.wikia.com/wiki/Space_Pirate

You like?
    Ir worries me that they might not release it what so ever, it worries me.

Also the Shaymin is from Platinum, but I'll be able to get another one if I can get the cash to pay for the trip to UK.
    It works indeed, I have absolutely nothing to do tomorrow, so just send me a message and I'll be there. :D

Also free Shaymin for the win.
    Yes indeed, there's not even a date for KSSU yet, they hate me.
    I've preordered Platinum thought, so I'll be able to go to Gamestop and get the 15th, yay.
    Heh.

I'm going to preorder Platinum today, damn Nintendo forsaking Europe. I'm also saving for my own DS, so that I can stop using my sisters.
    I know, I don't think I'm going to post there, I've lost interest. >_<

Thanks anyway, thought, I happen to have birthday at the same day as MOTHER 3. :D
    Cool, just tell me if I'm online and I'll see if we can battle, I have a free week coming up, due Easter Break.
    Hey Shinyvee, just wondering how things go for you trying to get Wi-Fi for Brawl, I've wanted to have bit more challenge then my brother and cousin, the latter is not really a challenge at all unless I play as my new on-favourite-list character Ganondorf and trying to commit Ganoncide. :P
    Hi Shiny. I know i'm going on holiday soon but anyway, before I go i'd like to get my part in your RP going beforehand. This RP is very fast-paced BTW. I know I must encounter Darkrai eventually and you must wait until everyone does (thats why i dont want to hold everyone up.) With mewtwo I want to escape the forest (yes im still there) and get the lylat ship working and it drags us into the arena Lylat cruise where we can work from there. Maybe Darkrai could be the one who hijacked it and traps us in space? I just dont want to hold everynoe up. Please reply asap.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom