• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

MidnightAgony
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ... I'mma bored and Zolt ain't around to bug. :( And I've noticed we haven't spoken to each other since we became friends. :P

So, I'll start...*ahem*... (a la Wigglytuff) Hiya! Want an apple?
    Yesh, erupting. o.o
    Doing that sprite was fun, had to fix the ears, do all this other stuff. :3
    Sure, I'll join. Espeon in my avatar? Will do as soon as possible. I'm on vacation, so it might take a while for me to find the time, but I'd love to. :D
    *sighs* I give up... you're either going to have to be able to download the full MSN Messenger (with permission), or figure out another way to solve this...
    Okay, now that's strange... I wonder, do you have a firewall or something? Or actually, what other browsers besides IE do you have? Do you have Firefox or Netscape or something else?
    Okay, what happens when you doubleclick on "Kali the Flygon? Does it try to open a new window, or maybe a new tab? Or is it a blocked popup, perhaps?
    Okay, well, I'm not quite familiar with using that, but do you see any tab in IE8 with your contacts list in it?
    Ok, lemme try, and also, take a screenshot and post it so I can see what it is.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom