• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Ramsie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I've just started reading it. Hmm. I must say that it is frightening how much this Bella is like me. Very frightening.

Sirius? Aaaah, I like Sirius too. But I was really upset when I read the sixth book, cried after that terrible thing happened at the end. (No spoiler tags allowed in visitor messages, I assume you know what I'm talking about) For days. I get too into these things. But I think the funniest part in the entire series was Ron and Lavender's relationship. Won-won. ;;Laughs;;
    Never read it. My friend's making me read it. What's it like? Twilight, I mean.

I love Harry Potter too! Who's your favourite character? Have you read all of the books? Mine's Dumbledore~
    Ooh, I see. Hmm, I'll have to check it out sometime.

Aww... that's too bad. D: It has every single episode too.

Another question, do you read Harry Potter?
    Pretty good, thanks; I'm in the process of packing stuff for whem I go to uni (less than a week - it doesn't seem real) and lazing around, as per normal. You?
    Oooh, The Office is good. I go to this website, actually, that lets you stream all the episodes without charge. Would you like the link? Without it, I wouldn't have time otherwise to watch it.

Psych? What's Psych?

I need to watch movies more often too, there are a lot of good ones. My sister used to have a bunch, but eh, she took them all with her when she moved.

Mostly I just watch The Office and some reality TV shows like Wife Swap and whatnot. Oh and Scrubs! Scrubs is hilarious. Other than that, I don't watch a lot of TV. Spend most of my time on the computer.
    Oooh, so you guys are getting rain too? Wow.

Hormones! That could be the other answer. For me it's that and sleep deprivation. Hopefully, we will come out of our pessismistic slumps.

So what do you like to watch? In TV, I mean~
    Ooh, I've been feeling a bit pessimestic too. And for some reason, my ability to focus on my work has been declining. I don't know, I just feel immensely lazy. Haven't been able to get anything done today.

Some people have pessismestic days. Maybe it's because you're busy?

Oh, it wasn't that big a hurricane. It didn't even hit us. Just passed by and lasted throughout the morning. Just a lot of heavy rain. But everything's okay now.
    Froovalicious~ Got to miss a day of school because of a hurricane~ But they didn't officially let out school. D< I had to go, but the conditions were terrible, it was raining like crazy and some roads are actually flooded. Yeah. How do they expect us to go to school like THAT? ;;Rambling;;

And you?

Oh wow, that is really weird. I was just thinking about you and you sent me a visitor message! Really, really weird.
    Hmm, I see. I hope you have fun!

You should totally play some Final Fantasy games, they are just great~

Well, um, I dunno... I just got this "guy" vibe off of you for some reason. I'm sorry. D:
    You're back at school already? You poor thing ;; I don't start uni till the 20th September, so I've got ages.
    Icons in general are amazing. I have far, far too many of them :3
    Oh, I could tell you were a musical person~ Your profile picture just makes me think of music for some reason~

I like video games, Final Fantasy, mmm. And I also like drawing and stuff. But I do like to read the same books over and over again, like you. Ooh, a school play, you say? What is it?

Something totally random and off-topic, but before the gender thingy came, I thought you were male~ Yeah, I don't know why. I was looking through that "real name" thread and you said your name was Fiona and I looked up at the gender and I was like: "Whoa..." X3
    Thank you for offering. If I ever get mixed up on anything, I'll ask. ^^

Numbers just confuse certain people, and I'm one of them. I can't even remember my own phone number. X3
    Yeah, it's the same here too... But I just have such a lothing of math that I don't want to go to summer school for it, I would much rather read all those books and write essays. At least I don't suck at that. I'm really, really, really bad at math.
    You ARE? Wow, you must be some sort of math genius. ;;In awe;; I'm one year behind math, it's my weakest subject. Throughout all my years in school, I've always never quite caught onto math.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom