• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

L

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm already taking my break from Pokémon related things. But that doesn't mean I'm quitting, oh no!
    Its like I said before. Even if you were talking to a pedo (which is stupid and unlikely to happen), Its not like people can know who you are and exactly where you live just by seeing your age <_<
    Oh for crap sake Its not like people can know who you are and exactly where you live just by seeing your age <_<
    I have not met one person in my entire province who is interested enough in Pokémon. =P Also, I'm liking the franchise semi-secretly.

Also, I'll probably decline. I'm taking a break from playing anything Pokémon related.

...*Sighs* I feel so dumb right now...
    Uh, I'm not router-savvy just so you know, so I have no clue what you're talking about. Heh, heh...

orz
    In other words, you use other people's routers instead? Because I lost my main hotspot a few weeks ago (coincidently, I lost my Wi-Fi as soon as my neighbors moved).
    There is an exception, however: the only time I do have Wi-Fi is when I'm at my cousins' house but they end up losing Internet if I configure their router's security settings, so that's a little problem I gotta handle with them. Any suggestions to avoid this problem?
    Aha ha

ha

I'm back again oh what and it's about your request :<

D'you want steel-plated walls and floor, or really shiny *steel* walls?
    Salut, Twig! (Je peux t'appeler Twig, oui?). Comment ça va?
    [Translation: Salut, Twig! (I can call you Twig, yes?) How are you?]
    Uh, no I don't know the name and I'm not that interested in knowing.

And what PM? I didn't receive no PM. :S
    To answer your first post, the Twin Towers were a part of the World Trade Center complex.

To answer your last post, IT WAS JUST A DREAM!

(A convo-stalker, eh?)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom