• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Absences

As of Friday, I'll be gone. And as of Sunday, I'll be back again. Not that anybody's going to miss me, but I still figured I should post :P

So.. yeah. I still don't think anyone remembers me, but I don't think I've posted for about three weeks. I'm back now, but I'll probably post like five times, be overloaded with schoolwork, and then leave for yet another three weeks.

I'm leaving on holiday tomorrow and I'm coming back on Wednesday.

I'm posting now just in case I forget or don't have enough time to post tomorrow.

attn: london-based Internet stalkers: I will be in your charming little village from tomorrow night to Saturday, erm, a-bit-after-lunch-time, I guess.
Avenue Q, woot woot.

I'll be gone for the rest of the week, and maybe a bit of next week too. My mum and dad are going on holiday and I don't want to go with them, so I'm being sent to stay with my nan for a bit :3

I'll be gone quite often over the next two weeks. I have loads of exams so I need revising time. I'll probably be back during the weekend or any days where I don't need to revise as much as others.

I'll be gone for a bit, I just need some... time off. Maybe I'll be back in a week or two or I might be on and off, but just know I won't be on often.

Okay guys, this is what's happing to me. I'm banned from the computer on account of atheism. I don't know when I'll be free and I'm using the PS3 while my mom's out. Have a good month, because I think computer privileges are one of my Chrismas presents.

You may have noticed that i have been much less active on the forums as of late. I'm pretty much quitting the forums. I'll still lurk and post once in a while, but I don't really have anything to contribute to the site, since I suck at updating projects. So I'm pretty much gone.

Those people that hated me, you may rejoice now.

My mum's promised tomorrow she's going to change our Internet provider to someone who hopefully gives a shit whether we can get our Internet working wirelessly or not, so just in case she actually gets round to doing something she promises she will, I thought I'd drop in and say I might not be around for a bit.

Jason-Kun is, sadly, grounded for five weeks, and asked me to tell y'all that.

Dunno if anyone will miss me, but I won't be here the next two weeks. :V

Going to Japan; leaving on Monday the 15th and coming back around Friday the 26th.

Back
Top Bottom