• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

AniChoice Mafia [MAFIA WIN]

Glace

booming system
The rules once more:

1. Out-of-thread communication is allowed for all.

2. I want this to be an exciting Mafia game, so if you have a night action and don't send it in for two nights unless you message me specifically excusing you from it, you will be modkilled. Any vanilla townies who don't participate in two day discussions will get modkilled as well.

3. There will be at least one role that has an added attribute (don't know how to word that). For example, a bulletproof mason or voteless roleblocker.

4. Days and nights will last 48 hours. If these time periods conflict with anyone's schedule or don't seem right, please do say so.

5. Proving your role by quoting from PM is not allowed, but paraphrasing the text is.

6. Flavour text will be relevant.

7. You may abstain three times only as a whole town/group.

---

The chilly air swept through the peaceful town of Gladoria, causing the temperature to fall quickly. Many of the town's inhabitants had already fallen deep into slumber, snores audible from the apartments and dreams visible in those beings' minds. However, an evil sensation was eminating from a dark alley, the only source of light being the subtle rays of light from the moon above. A new evil, the Mafia, was slowly rising and disturbing the once calm city. As the innocents slept peacefully, the Mafia began to prepare an ominous plan...

---

All Role PM's have been sent out. If you did not receive one, notify me. You may now send in your night actions. You have 48 hours.

Last edited:
Re: AniChoice Mafia Night Zero

The sun rose over the town of Gladoria, marking the start of the day. Many had already gathered in the town square, and those who were not were rushing to that area. Everyone was now aware that an organization known as the Mafia had risen due to the morning newspaper running a headline on the subject. Soon all citizens were present at the square except Alice. Many began to throw out theories on where she was until a townje remarked that she had to leave the town to kill some Chains. She was no longer a resident of Gladoria. Sighing with relief, the town prepared a noose on a tree and began to discuss about the Mafia.

No one died during the night.

Squirrel can no longer participate in the game. Her role has been taken by another.

48 hours to discuss and lynch.

Re: AniChoice Mafia [DAY 1]

Ok, so what we know is;

No one died
Squirrel's role was taken.

That sounds like a thief could have taken her role.

So!

Nobody died. Perhaps we have an inactive mafia? Of course there's no way to tell at this point, so we might as well call it doctor blocked or something. There might be an alien among us as well.

Anyone have groundbreaking news?

Rizadon: I think that Glace meant that Squirrel was replaced! Maybe she was an inspector or something that couldn't be left out.

Technicly, squirrel died since she's no longer playing.

The way i see it, there are three possibilities on what might have happened.

Mafia;

Alien activation
Lucky Doctor
No Mafia kill sent
Roleblocker

Squirrel's suddenly not playing;

Thief
Or she was a thief and a bus driver switched her's and another person's, but the other person never sent a night action.

Those are all the possibilities i can think of.

Edit:But she's killed up on the top. If there was a replacement, they should have been on the top, should they?

Squirrel could no longer play. She received short notice on something, so I replaced her role with someone else. She didn't withdraw on the player list, so I just "killed" her on the list.

Most likely inactive mafia or very very lucky doctor. I set my bet on inactive mafia.

For convenience, here's a list of everyone's characters:
  1. Rizadon - Zoey from Mew Mew Power
  2. RK-9 - Silver from Pokémon Adventures
  3. Sizz-Lorr - Sanji from One Piece
  4. Flower Doll - Karin Hanazono from Kamichama Karin
  5. Squirrel - Alice from Pandora Hearts or Nami from One Piece - unable to play
  6. Silver - Momiji Sohma from Fruits Basket
  7. Legendaryseeker99 - Mitsukuni "Honey" Haninozuka from Ouran High School Host Club
  8. Mai - Stocking from Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt
  9. Zapi - Excalibur from Soul Eater
  10. Phantom - Goku from Dragon Ball Z
  11. Coroxn - L Lawliet from Death Note
  12. Wargle - Hidan from Naruto
  13. Seritinajii - Keiichi Maebara from Higurashi no Naku Koro ni

Please tell me if I messed up on any of the names, I don't know all of these...

I don't know who most of you are! I don't watch these anime!

So which of those characters sounds like a thief amongst those of you who know anime better than me?

Glace just said Squirrel had something at short notice, so she got replaced.

Thats what i thought too, but glace just posted squirrel was replaced, XD

Ok, first off, we need to discuss, see if we have any info.

OK, so this is Anime based right? I think we should go with whoever picked evil characters or could be evil characters.

I am going to go with RK-9 based off that logic.

sure, RK-9

unless he has anything to say in his defense

I don't think we should just stereotype characters like that. It's happened several times before and Glace would probably know that.

True, however, zeKiranator's done that whole all ghos/ dark types are mafia thing...=\

I'm keeping my vote for RK-9 unless he actually has evidence, or at leasts posts!

Back
Top Bottom