• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

AniChoice Mafia [MAFIA WIN]

Re: AniChoice Mafia [DAY 4]

Should we inactive lynch since we don't have much to go on? And no one is posting

I looked up the characters I didn't know, and...well, none of them seem very mafia-ish. I'm going to go with Flower Doll though since Karin apparently has some kind of godly power or something (still not very mafia-ish though).

Silent hours filled the day in the "discussion" taking place in the town square. Eventually the remaining citizens came to a vote and decided to lynch Karin (Flower Doll) who had not spoke much. She was then hurriedly dragged to the noose, where her protests fell silent. After a quick inspection, she was announced to be perfectly innocent. Disappointed, the remaining townies returned to their homes.

Flower Doll was lynched. She was Innocent.

24 hours for night actions.

Re: AniChoice Mafia [NIGHT 4]

The night seemed to fly by extremely quickly, and the townspeople met at the town center as usual. Much to their relief, no body lay in or out of the fountain. Satisfied with the lack of tragedy, a discussion began quite quickly. The subject was the victim of lynch.

No one was killed.

24 hours to discuss and lynch.

Re: AniChoice Mafia [DAY 5]

No deaths! Great!

(Of course a mafia death would be even better, but.)

Lucky doctor? Alien, maybe?

... I'm not sure who to lynch, actually. And with our inspector gone, abstaining to wait for more information won't really help much. If we're lynching, though, Alice Liddell (sorry Silver) has the least amount of posts here.

Hm...
I think I'll go along with Silver, but I'd rather lynch Rizadon, as she hasn't been on in weeks and has pretty much no chance of participating.

But wait don't lynch me ;; I'm the voteless roleblocker and last night I blocked LS99 (cuz I forgot and chose at random) and there was no death, so I think that's pretty suspicious don't you?

Aren't you gonna change your vote ;; And aren't you going to say something in your defense since I just called you out as mafia o.o

Holy crap, I'm still alive?!?!? Sorry i was gone for the month, I literally could not get on the internet. I'm back now.

So...what's been happening in the game?

Nothing much, Riza. The innocents haven't had many leads and we've kinda been killing ourselves off. xD;; anyway I'm going with LS99 because of what Alice said and how he's not defending himself.

I'll vote LS99 since first off, Silver probably blocked the Mafia, and LS pointed his finger at me just for not being on (cause I COULDNT).

Wait, how many Mafia were gotten so far?

... I don't even know. :( Honestly I don't really trust Silver; voteless roleblocker seems like an excuse for being inactive and such. However, LS99 has been acting suspicious... bluh. Um, I think I'll keep my vote; maybe LS99 is alien or something?

This is confusing.

If LS99 is alien, then it's most likely Silver, since I trust Mai and Zapi a little more.

However, I dont know if the Alien is still even alive! I'm keeping my vote.

We could also abstain, but that would just be asking for the mafia to come kill us... :(

True, So, let's look over these facts;

No kill last night, which means, either (A) The mafia didnt even send an action, (B) Alien activation, (C) Silver actually is a voteless roleblocker.

However, has her votes counted during any lynchings? If yes, then we got Mafia.

How would we know? Glace doesn't display the number of votes, just the final verdict.

Back
Top Bottom