• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Animal Crossing: New Horizons Mafia

I feel like I'm missing something
I think many people play as hydras just to be able to hang out in hydra chat with their partners! In other games where I have seen hydras, I think a lot of people sign their posts - Eifie and I were just having fun with it. (if anyone wants to guess the "Eifie posts" made by me, be my guest, lol.)
Ah, ok! So it's more just sharing the load of strategising + having someone to meme with even if you're not on a team with anyone. Sounds considerably more relaxed than I was imagining lmao.

If koko and I ever hydra we could be... Cojiro! (the blue chicken in Zelda!) 😄
omg. we should totally do that sometime tbqh

(coincidentally, I'm actually replaying OoT right now and can't remember for the life of me where I'm supposed to take Cojiro, sigh)

Jack's role, given the lack of information everyone was operating under at the start of N1, was always more likely to be lethal to him than to the mafia. I would have thought you would be delighted for him to try to get a shot off.
lol honestly i'm just surprised jack even decided to shoot this early given the repercussions, i kind of am wondering why (guessing he was afraid of dying before he was able to use the shot?)
but in re the second sentence, not really?? see post above
-m
tbh that was mostly because of this post at EOD the previous day:

actually no JackPK, and let it rand?
No do not, VIg claim should self resolve
which I assumed meant "he needs to self-resolve himself or else we'll yeet him the next day"

Jack's role, given the lack of information everyone was operating under at the start of N1, was always more likely to be lethal to him than to the mafia. I would have thought you would be delighted for him to try to get a shot off.
lol honestly i'm just surprised jack even decided to shoot this early given the repercussions, i kind of am wondering why (guessing he was afraid of dying before he was able to use the shot?)
but in re the second sentence, not really?? see post above
-m
tbh that was mostly because of this post at EOD the previous day:

actually no JackPK, and let it rand?
No do not, VIg claim should self resolve
which I assumed meant "he needs to self-resolve himself or else we'll yeet him the next day"
oh my GOD

next game can we please have a pact to spell out every single thing we mean instead of using opaque jargon from MU

(which is by no means shade on you, to be clear! I misunderstood exactly the same term in tvt, although fortunately it wasn't addressed at me)

(who wants to tell koko that Trebek was mafia)
Sorry. Substitute "vanilla" for "VT".
I meant that there was no flavour cop :p
wait what

so how on earth did he know I was Mable
you said it first!
realised that approximately 50 milliseconds after I hit post

sorry im sorry im trying to delete it
man i was so scared that you were gonna catch on to me trying to fakeclaim flavorcop and intentionally feed me a wrong flavor for me to be like “yup he’s right!”

lmfao keldeo goat

don't think resolving to clearly explain everything would've made a difference because that post was made in a hurry in the last few seconds of day

i literally called it as soon as ryan claimed that tom nook had to be mafia in a setup where isabelle was town

;______; thanks man
i will be fine i’m just upset right now because. i had the exact goddamn scumteam at d2 start but the only player rari and i disagreed on HAPPENED to be the pivotal one, i even said “maybe we should switch to bbt” because of koko’s un-claim and i just thought it was so weird that trebek kept autoTRing them

gooooooood

at least i finally correctly TRed rsp

Back
Top Bottom