• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Animal Crossing: New Horizons Mafia

i don't think i've ever taken a game seriously d1

anyone who has played with me can attest to that
let me vibe for a day and maybe then i'll activate sleuth mode

I will probably say it in every single mafia game I play, but I feel comfortable in mid- to late-game when mechanical interactions start being important and I am completely lost in early game when it's all memes and gutreads
big same

ok some actual Thoughts! lmao
just like in tarot, this is probably gonna be sorta stream-of-consciousness/updating this post as i see stuff, so sorry in advance if the post seems clunky

deep down in my heart i want to gut-TR blu for his interactions regarding both hydra functionality and all of the scumslip-memeposting. the paranoid part of me keeps trying to remind me that ive never seen w!blu and its entirely possible that he manages to act the same as both wolf and town? but on the other hand, koko's 303 about the large amount of people that blu is less likely to be on a scumteam with makes me feel a bit better about the situation: at least enough to keep blu on the gut TR side for now

i got pretty good snap-vibes from bbt's 238? like, i still have no clue what my thoughts are on RSP's role, or if they had any way to tell if they were roleblocked, or if they were just meming about being roleblocked - but the fact that bbt brought it up while 99% of the thread was still in meme-mode makes me feel better about them being genuine about playing the game/being solvy (and then the callback on 309 makes me feel pretty good as well. like, bbt actually cared about the point, it wasnt just a "cool thought" they could throw out and then not put any more effort into later)

the interaction between tbh2 and koko regarding the thinking react just read really genuine to me tbh. like, there obviously isnt terribly much to actually take from the interaction as far as AI things, but i already really wanted to gutread both of them as town anyways (and i mindmelded with other posts about koko) so im just gonna allow myself to get confbiased by this heh

im probably missing some important things but this is the stuff thats jumping out to me? so i guess my tentative read list is like

pretty far above neutral: bbt
above neutral: blu, tbh2, koko
thinking emoji: rsp
head empty: everyone else

(and yes, i do actually want to try to adjust my playstyle to make more of these posts, i wasn't just saying that in tarot lmao)

ryan you talked about other people's reactions/how you read those, but what do you personally think about RSP or VF's jokes?

i’m honestly sorta head empty on the VF front

as far as RSP’s fruit meming goes, i guess it could make sense that the fruit is some sort of neighborizer? that would explain the whole role blocking thing (that would obviously only be the case if the role blocker actually existed and RSP wasn’t just meming this entire thing? given previous games history i really don’t know what to think rn, but in the hypothetical universe where they did get RBed today, then maybe more conclusions could be drawn tomorrow if they aren’t RBed?)

as far as RSP’s fruit meming goes, i guess it could make sense that the fruit is some sort of neighborizer? that would explain the whole role blocking thing (that would obviously only be the case if the role blocker actually existed and RSP wasn’t just meming this entire thing? given previous games history i really don’t know what to think rn, but in the hypothetical universe where they did get RBed today, then maybe more conclusions could be drawn tomorrow if they aren’t RBed?)

the thing is (and I'm assuming it's ok to talk about this because he did actually claim as it turns out, not just hint), I don't really get how the fruit plays into a neighbouriser

it doesn't make sense as flavour either, unless, again, you think turnips are a fruit

I don't think there's any world in which everything phoenistryke is 100% the truth, the question is which parts were memery

and he seems unwilling to elaborate so I don't see that there's any point speculating about it

Back
Top Bottom