• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Animal Crossing: New Horizons Mafia

as far as RSP’s fruit meming goes, i guess it could make sense that the fruit is some sort of neighborizer? that would explain the whole role blocking thing (that would obviously only be the case if the role blocker actually existed and RSP wasn’t just meming this entire thing? given previous games history i really don’t know what to think rn, but in the hypothetical universe where they did get RBed today, then maybe more conclusions could be drawn tomorrow if they aren’t RBed?)

the thing is (and I'm assuming it's ok to talk about this because he did actually claim as it turns out, not just hint), I don't really get how the fruit plays into a neighbouriser

it doesn't make sense as flavour either, unless, again, you think turnips are a fruit

I don't think there's any world in which everything phoenistryke is 100% the truth, the question is which parts were memery

and he seems unwilling to elaborate so I don't see that there's any point speculating about it
yeah that’s valid, and part of why i didn’t put it in my original Thoughtpost: it definitely feels like less useful speculation than the other things that i was thinking about, but i didn’t want to leave the question unanswered :p

yeah that’s valid, and part of why i didn’t put it in my original Thoughtpost: it definitely feels like less useful speculation than the other things that i was thinking about, but i didn’t want to leave the question unanswered :p
yeah, I realised just after I posted that you were only talking about it because mewtbh specifically asked you! wasn't really targeted at you tbh, more just "is this the most productive thing we, as town, can be doing rn"

does it matter if i'm telling the truth rn? am i fakeclaiming or real claiming? who cares right now
"And remember that fake claims...
are just claims that are fake."

dude the fuckin e's are like, is there different kerning on them or something? is stryke somehow fucking with me?
for me it's just using the default sans-serif font configured in my OS settings, maybe look there

(which is quite impressive actually, most websites insist on using fucking Helvetica for anything and everything)

there was something I wanted to follow up on from earlier but I can't remember what it was, ugh

I think it was around the time raritini was talking about her TR on me. someone else said something unrelated and the conversation moved on without going back to it

Man being a part of a Hydra is like getting blackout drunk. I leave for a few hours, come back, and it's like "whoa, what did I say/do this time??"

the interaction between tbh2 and koko regarding the thinking react just read really genuine to me tbh. like, there obviously isnt terribly much to actually take from the interaction as far as AI things, but i already really wanted to gutread both of them as town anyways (and i mindmelded with other posts about koko) so im just gonna allow myself to get confbiased by this heh
uuuuh not to shoot down a townlean of ours, but. that interaction was completely NAI tbh.
the closest i could accept as plausible here is that we aren’t w/w for nitpicking over reacts, but. it is very possible to sound genuine being mafia tbh
the thing is (and I'm assuming it's ok to talk about this because he did actually claim as it turns out, not just hint), I don't really get how the fruit plays into a neighbouriser
it could be something like, “every day you pick a villager to visit during the Day and bring them a basket of fruit from your orchard. you spend the day eating together and will have private communications”.
though i am inclined not to be the case. tbh² we have contacted an ACNH® Consultant™ who pointed towards the inexistence of a villager with such a hobby.
dude the fuckin e's are like, is there different kerning on them or something? is stryke somehow fucking with me?
there’s nothing wrong with the font tbh. you should check your cleartype configurations if you’re on windows.

-rari

Back
Top Bottom