• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Animal Crossing: New Horizons Mafia

VF / Trebek, sorry, I'm confused why you think Blu couldn't be telling the truth about having a role that messages the person he targeted regardless of his alignment. Like I'm pretty sure MP/Blu aren't w/w, sure, but I'm not really putting the pieces together about how MP7 confirming Blu's claim inherently makes Blu town?
i was mostly using my spec on if blu was telling the truth about is role in conjunction with my Vibes about his personality in this game. The claim itself doesnt inherently make blu town, but it seems to corrobate my universe of v!blu far more than it does my universe of w!blu, if that makes sense?

@Trebek can you give your take on everyone who's a wagon
im still sorta Eh about VF? like, i still feel weird about a lot of things regarding what theyve said, but MP7's point about it indicating a lack of TMI is making sense to me in a way that i hadnt thought of before
between koko and jack i would probably vote jack 9/10 times right now, but will speedily ISO before making that decision

Hey rari/metwini, what are all of your reads atm, like super quick readslist summary?
sure! here’s mewt’s tierlist (loosely ordered within tiers)
OwO: tbh^2
owo: mawile, rsp, bbt
uwu: kokorico, mp7
-w-: trebek, jack, emmy (between this and lower)
nwn: vf, blu
?w?: mist
and here is mine, fully ordered
queens
tbh²

yay
rsp
bbt

upper sure
mawile
mp7

lower sure
koko
ryan
emmy

ech
jack

blergh
blu
vf

who?
mist
- rari

MP7 and keld's back and forths have kind of sold me on keeping VF alive but I'm also not sure how I feel about other wagons rn 😰

So, huge gutread hours!

tbh²
Punching above weight.
Uhhh what does that mean?
Generally speaking, players in a position under a lot of pressure punching above their weight at EoD tends to be >rand townie, but it depends.
I assure you, this is genuine gut! From the depths of my gross stomach

MP7 and keld's back and forths have kind of sold me on keeping VF alive but I'm also not sure how I feel about other wagons rn 😰

So, huge gutread hours!

tbh²
Punching above weight.
>rand genuine?
I'm torn. Probably. It could be a move of desperation though.
I can't help but think I'm just returning to sender here but I think a desperation vote goes somewhere else with these wagons

ok honestly, after intial skim of jack's iso: (someone tell me if im crazy about this)

his interactions with the wagons sort of feels like a wolf who sees a v/v wagon and doesnt want to be remembered as The Guy Who Pushed a Misyeet? could just be me tbhtbh but idk im im vibing rn

Back
Top Bottom