• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Annual Pokemon Examination 2009 - The Results!

LINK TO THE REPORT: http://jupiter.vilhjalmur.com/butterfree/exam/report.aspx

LINK TO THE EXAM: http://jupiter.vilhjalmur.com/butterfree/exam/exam.aspx

Yes, the results are ready :)

I will upload a report on the examination later on. This year's exam will be made public when that report is uploaded. A preview of next year's exam will be included in the report.

*Names highlighted in Green are candidates from Serebiiforums
*Names highlighted in Pink are candidates from The Cave of Dragonflies

Be sure to look out for the report soon.

Best Overall Candidate: Ellie

Best Mechanics candidate(s): Ellie, sceptilianmaster, Profesco (Score: 100/100)

Best History candidate(s): Lishus13 (Score: 97/100)

Best Math candidate(s): Ellie, Chaos Shadow (Score: 100/100)

Best General Knowledge candidate(s): Ellie, sceptilianmaster, Thunderstarry (Score: 100/100)

Best Battles & Contests candidates(s): Lishus13, Captain Noob, Dramatic Melody (Score 100/100)

Most A* grades: Ellie, sceptilianmaster (3 A* grades)

Best TCoD performer: @lex

Congratulations!

Thank you all for supporting and participating. Thank you Dragonfee and Erik Destler for your help.

Last edited:
Yay, I failed.

I figured that out when I started the test.

Hmm, I failed everything except Mechanics (D) and History (C).

3 Es and 2 Bs! That spells EBEBE!! :D
And a D overall~ Better than I was expecting to be honest, with all the stuff that totall dumbfounded me ^///^;; Ehehe.

'grats everyone :3

Sweet! :D

Now I wanna see the correct answers. We can complain if we think you're wrong, right? :D

I did a whole lot better than I thought I would. And my scores tried to sing the alphabet! A B C F D! With a C overall! By the end I thought I had done horribly... But this was fun and I'd do it again.

Congrats everyone else! Hope you're pleased with you results!

I probably did awful on the history part because it didn't make sense. I read an overview of the manga, and know that Mewtwo was made from Blaine's DNA as well as Mew's. I knew that. I've also read a fan theory about him being made from Alakazam too, and it makes sense. But I've never ever heard of Mewtwo being created from two Pokemon excluding Mew.

Otherwise, I either got too over-confident and didn't check websites for my answers, the websites I consuled are liars, or (in the math part) I put the numbers in wrong.

Or I'm just a dunce who put in all the wrong answers.

woo an F
I'm getting a better score in maths at school :B

I got a 50, 65, 68, 53, and a 59. A D, and a 59 average. Could've been worse - I'm relatively satisfied, but disappointed with my Mechanics score. I was pleasantly surprised with my history score, though - I thought I bombed that!

Also:

The range of average scores was 93.6 to 23.

Dittoman97 (91st) had the dubious honor of being the only candidate to receive straight F's.

Krake (77th) had the largest gap between highest and lowest scores, with an 81 in History and a 1 in Battling. His 1 was also the lowest score in any subject, tied with Pokewriter (88th) in Battling.

The TCOD record for the above was attained by ultraviolet (92nd), with an 81 in History and a 5 in Math.

No candidate received straight A's.

The following candidates received an A and an F: Mumei (52nd), Ramsie (54th), Uka.champion (70th).

Also, when will the report be up? And does it have the correct answers and our answers? In either case, could you PM me my answers? And if the report doesn't show the correct answers, could you PM me those, too?

I came 39th and I think 6th out of TCoD if I counted right. I think I did about the same overall as I expected, but I also expected to do better in Math and Battles, but worse in Mechanics and maybe History.

Well, the report does not contain the markscheme.

I still have to decide whether I will be releasing the markscheme or not.

The report should be ready soon. I'm waiting on Dragonfree to confirm something.

I failed miserably. ^_^
But i did do better in math than i ever though i would, a C. ^_^
I got a B in history, which is pleasent.
I got an E in general, which i really don't know what that means... What exactly does an E tell me?
In mechanics and battles i got Fs, which was to be expected.

•Make the examination primarily a multiple choice test

tH7jG.jpg

Back
Top Bottom