• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Anyone hear about Michael Jackson yet?

Yarnchu

Yarn is comfy and easy to wear
I have been hearing conflicting reports saying that he has either dead or gone in comatose due to cardiac arrest. Right now he is hospitalized. Hopefully he'll pull through.

Re: Anyone hear about Micheal Jackson yet?

He's been confirmed dead by CBS News and The L.A. Times.

Rest in peace, Michael Jackson. You will be missed. :/

I just saw that on TV. Apparently he's already died.. unless I heard wrong?

Last edited:

Don't know about Micheal, but the BBC talked to Michael's friend Uri Geller and he said Michael's in a coma.
I hope he'll be okay. I mean apart from basic human decency it'd also be a shame to lose one of the greatest musical talents of, er, ever.

EDIT: damn this slow computer.
I hope his family's alright. This is terrible.

I don't think my sister's going to be very happy :o
Still, as long as Gordon Ramsay hangs in there =/

Wikipedia says he died too, though I'm not sure how accurate that is.
I barely know he exists.. existed, but still. That's sad. ;~; Wonder how his family is doing..

Last edited:

I've heard he was confirmed to be dead now.

Well, that sucks. He had pretty great songs, too. He was cool when he wasn't crazy or whatever.

RIP, Michael.

I'm playing Smooth Criminal in memory of him now.

Huh.

Strangly I'm remembering back to my spring chore concert. We sang Thriller and danced a bit.
Jackson had some great songs. Scratch that, he had some amazing songs.Unfortunetly many people wil only remember him for his alleged (I didn't catch if it was proven or dropped) moleststation of young boys and "freaky time" in which he... He just went crazy. O_o
Sigh..

Rest in peace Jackson, Rest in peace. :<

Why is his death funny?

..aww, I didn't mean that. I meant more that it was ironic that I just heard it and was going to post a thread about it, and it was already up. I'll remove that nevertheless. :/

*headsmack*

i'm playing off the wall right now. i was never fond of mj's music as much as i was of others, but i still think he was a talented songwriter and composer. (though i'm not entirely sure how many of his songs are his compositions..)

Back
Top Bottom