• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Are you a virgin?

Are you a virgin?

• Yes

Votes: 228 87.7%
  • No

Votes: 32 12.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's also a dude. I don't know about you, but I have never heard of a girl/gay rapist.

Ugh. Valor rant coming.

The reason WHY you don't hear about it is because of this thing called "male pride". In today's society, the typical male is proud of his sex life. However, should he fall victim to a woman that dominates him when he is actually displaying fear, or if there is a gay guy that overpowers him, then what happens? The guy's ego is hurt and he doesn't want to risk it, even though his own human rights was violated. Women have this whole feminine power thing going, so there's more watch for that, but what about the 18 year old guy in college that gets grabbed by some mean ol' mother hubbard and is forced into sexual relations? He's certainly not going to call his closest guy friends, crying, asking for comfort and advice on what to do now. No, he's just going to sit there in tears, tearing his mental state to pieces and driving him to dangerous acts, including the possibility of suicide.

And now you know. Fun facts, eh?

FYI: All you people proud of being virgins make me sad. And don't lie to yourselves about that one true love. More than likely, it's going to be with that close friend of the opposite sex when you two are alone for a few hours and you two have been talking about personal things.

I do too but plenty of people I know have lost their virginity. Kids in private schools get up to all sorts of fun things.

Anyway yeah.
I go to a prestigious private school also, and I think no one in our class has lost their virginity. There's one girl whose boyfriend fingered her, and she made him stop, and there's one boy who is the last person you would ever think to lose his virginity, but apparently he might have had sex once at summer camp. So, uh, as a grade, we don't get up to much?

Although VPLJ you are a couple years older than me I believe so that probably has something to do with it.

is team pregnancy when you have an orgy and one of the people involved gets pregnant?

but as for the topic
yes I am currently a virgin but I'm not one of those people who are all "yippee I'm saving sex for marriage and proud of it! ^-^"
I just, you know
haven't had sex
don't know when I will
probably sometime in the next few years

yes I am currently a virgin but I'm not one of those people who are all "yippee I'm saving sex for marriage and proud of it! ^-^"
I just, you know
haven't had sex
don't know when I will
probably sometime in the next few years

^ Same deal here. My reasons for abstinence have more to do with a HUGE paranoia about getting pregnant than any actual personal value of virginity.

I'm not even all that bothered with the whole pregnancy thing; whenever I do end up doing the horizontal monster mash I will make sure that there will be no pregnancy involved

I just
haven't really gotten any opportunity yet
I mean I probably could quickly if I *tried* but I'm not one to go out and screw everyone willing just 'cause

All you people proud of being virgins make me sad. And don't lie to yourselves about that one true love. More than likely, it's going to be with that close friend of the opposite sex when you two are alone for a few hours and you two have been talking about personal things.
why specify 'opposite sex'?

trufax @ guys getting raped
some female teacher raped one of her (male) students and was caught for it but quite a few people -- who have power, even! -- were like "WELL HE PROBABLY ENJOYED IT" or "WHERE WERE TEACHERS LIKE HER WHEN I WAS A KID, HUH!?"

why specify 'opposite sex'?

trufax @ guys getting raped
some female teacher raped one of her (male) students and was caught for it but quite a few people -- who have power, even! -- were like "WELL HE PROBABLY ENJOYED IT" or "WHERE WERE TEACHERS LIKE HER WHEN I WAS A KID, HUH!?"

I wouldn't doubt that he enjoyed it! It seems typical of a guy to enjoy something like that, unless of course he was gay, in which case probably not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom