• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Are you a virgin?

Are you a virgin?

• Yes

Votes: 228 87.7%
  • No

Votes: 32 12.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be pretty scary if I wasn't a virgin, no? Considering that I'm 13 and all...
Considering that this is a Pokemon forum though, I was expecting less people to be virgins. I mean, 18 out of 162 is hardly a handful, but still.

Ignore my close-mindedness.

Well, no, I'm not a virgin, but to be honest, I wish I still was. It's really weird to be 17 and messing around with a bunch of people, it all goes down hill really fast, next thing I know, I'm 19 and worried that I have a kid about 8 hours north of me...

Long story short, Girls can be crazy.
I've had at least 2 girls tell me they're pregnant, when I asked for verification of some sort, e.g., let's go to the doctor, or show me the test, they come back with, well I think I had a miscarriage, or something of the like.

Perhaps you should be a bit more selective of your sexual partners? X_X

And long-distance relationships are kind of no fun in a way. =( My present relationship was an LDR until my boyfriend moved here... it's a vast improvement having him around all the time, I must say.

I've had at least 2 girls tell me they're pregnant, when I asked for verification of some sort, e.g., let's go to the doctor, or show me the test, they come back with, well I think I had a miscarriage, or something of the like.

wtf? That's awful. :( *pats back*

Perhaps you should be a bit more selective of your sexual partners? X_X

I'm not Orlando Bloom. I can't pick and choose (it is rather tough when it seems that I'm made of some kind of people repellent). I'm rather fortunate to have her, even if I can't sleep with her every other day.

If I would end my relationship with her for that reason alone, I don't really love her. Perhaps the vast majority of the Millennial generation disagrees with me and likes to view significant others as sexual objects. I know guys who would fuck anything with a hole between its legs, and I'm not one of them.

As an aside, I plan to move closer to her after I graduate. Hopefully then our relationship will get even better. The thing I hate most about a LD relationship is that I just can't interact with her. I don't mean strictly sex or even kissing, but also things like playing and just enjoying life together. There's a lot more humans are meant to do other than just talk all the time, and personally I consider myself more of a doer than a talker. This is where I feel the relationship is weak but it's nothing either of us can fix now, unfortunately

I'm not Orlando Bloom. I can't pick and choose (it is rather tough when it seems that I'm made of some kind of people repellent). I'm rather fortunate to have her, even if I can't sleep with her every other day.
Pretty sure she was talking to Oreku, because he mentioned having girls telling him they're pregnant every other week.
Not trying to be an ass, I just wouldn't like to see you get annoyed because of something that wasn't directed at you :v

You know, Strangy, you're probably right about that. I like my post too much to change it, though. Apologies to Mirry for misquoting her, but after "why not go cheat on her" I've come to expect dumb responses, I suppose.

Oh my, I thought I was careful... I was very careful. Then, girls seem to just... snap, go bonkers... It's really lame actually... So, I've decided I'm not having sex anymore until I'm sure its the woman/man I want to be with for the rest of my life. :]

If I was pregnant I wouldn't actually tell the guy.

Admittedly he'd be able to tell eventually because I'd never have the bottle to have an abortion... but maybe I could say I'm getting particularly fat, idk!

If I was pregnant I wouldn't actually tell the guy.

Admittedly he'd be able to tell eventually because I'd never have the bottle to have an abortion... but maybe I could say I'm getting particularly fat, idk!

for future reference, it is fairly easy to tell the difference between "fat" and "pregnant".

I'm a virgin, but it makes sense because I'm a bit young. Actually, if you knew my age, you would be shocked if I said I wasn't a virgin :blank: .

I am a virgin. I'm only 14 though and I'm smart enough to know sex while still young is bad. Especially with that story about the 13 year old father from England, i think it was, that was in yesterday's paper. Seriously, 13 and 15 year old? I'd at least think the girl, being older, would have at least some education that unprotected sex is bad.

Worse.

Five other guys (also teenagers) insisted that they were the father of the child.

If anything, they'd want to keep it silent >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom