• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

ASB Hack Discussion

Water stone, extra EXP granted.

Actually, even if it wasn't listed, I'm 98% sure ptah was holding a razor fang during that battle, because I checked his Chief's team multiple times because erm,... I was his opponent.

It might be too late though.
I'm just going by the first post, which doesn't state that any of the pokémon had items. If that was a mistake on Whirlpool's part, fine; if the razor fang was attached after the battle began, it doesn't count.

You both never said anything about it. :/

But I looked at another battle he was in at the same time, and Ptah had the Razor Fang. So, uh, it's all my fault. Sorry.

If you got the cleffa from another person, that's because the item manipulation system is messed up. I can take the item off, but it will just go back to whoever gave you the pokémon.

Oh, okay.
I was just wondering what was going on because I tried to take it off and I couldn't see the Moon Stone in the items thing.
I didn't really want it off, I was just testing it to see how it worked.

Right. When that gets fixed, of course taking the moon stone off will put it in your own inventory as you would expect.

I am running into an issue. I recently bought a new pokemon, and when I try to rename it I get an database error message.

Does the intended name have an apostrophe in it? MySQL doesn't like certain reserved characters like apostrophes in its data. If that's the problem you're having, try putting a backslash in front of the apostrophe—I entered my druddigon's name as "Can\'t Touch This", for example, and now it shows up fine.

Does the intended name have an apostrophe in it? MySQL doesn't like certain reserved characters like apostrophes in its data. If that's the problem you're having, try putting a backslash in front of the apostrophe—I entered my druddigon's name as "Can\'t Touch This", for example, and now it shows up fine.

that would probably be a serious security issue, no?

It would, and I mentioned it to Negrek before so she's supposedly going to find a way to secure it but allow the apostrophes (if she hasn't already). I think she said she tried before but didn't get very far before moving on to something more critical, and hadn't realized that escaping the apostrophes would work. Or something. The conversation happened a while ago.

I am running into an issue. I recently bought a new pokemon, and when I try to rename it I get an database error message.
What is the database error message? Copy and paste it if it's long.

I don't remember that conversation. 0_o I just force all nicknames through the vBulletin username-validating function; I'm not sure what might be getting screwed up there.

You don't remember any of our conversations. >| But I definitely mentioned needing to escape apostrophes in names, and yeah, I remember you saying something about the username validation as well.

...IT HAPPENED, OKAY. And I did think it was somewhere on your to-do list, but not very high priority which I guess is why you forgot.

Back
Top Bottom