• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

ASB Hack Discussion

EDIT: Oh! And you could make it totally seperate from the Allowance, and make it hideable (like you would hide a forum on the main page) and make a little History thing that lists all of the happy notes from newest to oldest!
I could, but I'll probably focus on doing some other things first.

Damn it Kratos I wanted to be the only one with a nidoking!

*Serketly buys an illumise*

I hass the first one. :D I don't even like it that much, but illumise is fairly cool and now I'm going to see if I can afford any other first things.

Last edited:
fiddling with the url, it seems to be possible to cause other people's items to be used, although only on their pokémon. that probably needs fixing.

Damn it Kratos I wanted to be the only one with a nidoking!

Nidoking is a popular enough pokémon that someone else would've gotten one soon if I hadn't. Not really worth trying to be unique unless you're talking about more unconventional pokémon!

(I would've had a farfetch'd already if I didn't own one in another league... then again I'm never active there so maybe I might as well, Iunno)

That's nice, bro, and I'mma let you finish, but I wasn't really talking about being "first". :p You peasants can enjoy your scuffle for "first pokémon" and apparent exclusivity while I lounge in my giant pile of ALL THE MONEY.

Hey, would it be at all possible to do little pages of the stats and whatnot for fakemon sometime in the future? Not too vital I'd think but I've got several I'd like to use more and it's a terrible pain to dig up my Hennic, for example, stats since the registry is starting to fall back in the pages.

Hey, would it be at all possible to do little pages of the stats and whatnot for fakemon sometime in the future? Not too vital I'd think but I've got several I'd like to use more and it's a terrible pain to dig up my Hennic, for example, stats since the registry is starting to fall back in the pages.
It might be. Unfortunately, I do have a lot I'm looking at doing still, and fakemon are kind of buried for now. In the meantime, perhaps you could keep a link to Hennic's data in your personal notepad or something so you can find it easily?

Oh yeah that's a good idea why hadn't I thought of that <n> Coloursfall you are so smart.

Anyway, thanks~ I figured it would be a while before it would happen if it was possible, anyway o: You are awful busy.

I have the only Zoroark and Duosion in the League.

EDIT: And the only Motor Drive Emolga.

>3

Last edited:
If you collected early this morning, you would have been able to collect again; likewise if you had collected during the brief span where the scheduler was freaking again. If you missed those opportunities, you get it once.

Edit: And yes, obviously, best idea.

Back
Top Bottom