• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

ASB Hack Discussion

I'd love the idea, actually. (And it would also encourage people buying newer pokemon instead of just exploiting the first generation. Not sure if that really matters, though.)

Also people could post in the PRO if they're the first to reach a certain Pokemon's final evolution stage, seeing as something like Hydreigon or Blastoise is more impressive than Zweilous or Wartortle. It'd be somewhat easy to prove, since you can check how many of the species are active and for the people raising the more uncommon ones it's unlikely they'll Lacuna devolve it when they have the bragging rights.

no I'm not doing this just to make my things worth more money later

Nooot really interested in the effort of verifying and integrating those later. We'll call it a feature for future pokémon only.

Hmm, that's strange. If anybody else has trouble changing abilities on evolutions, let me know.

My Eviolites still say they make a difference of 2% damage per attack in my ASB CP. I'm assuming I should ignore that?

Did it actually turn it into "negrek, borked [pitmot] פ", or did you run up against the character limit partway through an XML character reference (and then change it to that yourself)?

Pokémon nicknames are just forced through the standard vBulletin function for verifying usernames, so it's presumably just a length limit issue or some odd character handling issue in the vBulletin code itself.

I just have a question. Don't know if it was just forgotten or I'm missing something

My pokemon Feferi here recently finished a battle located ----> Here

Yet I don't see her points from that battle added. Also I was wondering if she was suppose to evolve or not since she's holding a Prism Scale.

Back
Top Bottom