• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

ASB Rules

If a Pokemon that was being targeted by another Pokemon phases into it, can the opposing Pokemon target itself?

What's the limit on how many battles someone can be in at once? I've seen several people mention having hit it but I can't actually find any mention of it here, in the intro, or in the first post of the challenge board. (I think I also heard active refs have a higher limit; is that true?)

What's the limit on how many battles someone can be in at once? I've seen several people mention having hit it but I can't actually find any mention of it here, in the intro, or in the first post of the challenge board. (I think I also heard active refs have a higher limit; is that true?)
Three battles, with active referees being allowed a fourth.

can frillish and jellicent phase/become invisible/possess things like other ghosts?

Does telling a pokémon to "do nothing" on an action as part of a conditional count toward the 3-conditional limit?

So, Mawile PMed me to say that he and Indigo/Mewtini have agreed to end their battle in a draw, since Mewtini's been banned from the computer indefinitely. How does closing a battle work when no Pokémon have fainted?

Does telling a pokémon to "do nothing" on an action as part of a conditional count toward the 3-conditional limit?
Yes.

So, Mawile PMed me to say that he and Indigo/Mewtini have agreed to end their battle in a draw, since Mewtini's been banned from the computer indefinitely. How does closing a battle work when no Pokémon have fainted?
First Post said:
If all parties agree to end a match in a draw, the prizes are half what they ordinarily would be.
$4 each, one EXP for each pokémon.

Right, okay. Somehow I misread that the first time and thought it was ambiguous; I thought maybe "what they normally would be" would be $0.

EDIT: I assume the ref's reward is also halved?

Right, okay. Somehow I misread that the first time and thought it was ambiguous; I thought maybe "what they normally would be" would be $0.

EDIT: I assume the ref's reward is also halved?
Nope, referee gets the same amount.

Back
Top Bottom