• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

ATTN: Introductions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there, my name's Cold, I'm interested in psychology, linguistics (although my knowledge of such is more limited than I would like), current affairs, and Pokemon (how did you guess?). I like discussing just about anything that piques my interest, so you're likely to see me lurking around the Miscellaneous Discussion board, and the Insanity board.

Well, since you asked for newbies to introduce ourselves in this thread... Here I am! : D

I'm a Spanish girl who have became quite pokephilic recently since a looong hiatus.

I met the Pokémon world about... 12 years ago already, when I was in the high school, and the anime and the first games arrived to our young minds xD After a very great interest for all those creatures, for some cinrcumstances I just lost that passion. Maybe too many pokémons were the reason, and after all I had lot of things in my mind to worry about (no time to learn new pokémon names!).

But the last year I regained that true interest with the arrival of White and Black. Those games were quite different, beautiful, and with a huge sort of cute and great Pokémons there! So... here I am, playing my Black game and enjoying every new creature and the whole story <3

Btw, my fav pokémons by far are Snivy and Scraggy :love:

oh jeez the argument on the first few pages was pretty hilarious

hi, i'm boss and i am one. i'm a mysterious person but i'm sure once you get to know me you'll see i'm terribly misunderstood and kind on the inside.

just kidding

oh jeez the argument on the first few pages was pretty hilarious

hi, i'm boss and i am one. i'm a mysterious person but i'm sure once you get to know me you'll see i'm terribly misunderstood and kind on the inside.

just kidding
So you're in charge around here, is that fair to say?

gosh, clearly. autoadmin at every forum i join

look at me, tracing your ip this very second.

i'm flattered you're so curious about me! well, naturally. i'm just that damn charismatic huh

hm well birds fly in through my window, pull the curtains and my bedsheets. deer leap in, go through my drawers and provide me with the day's clothes. after i dress behind the safety of a screen, i shout at them to "get out of my house you filthy vermin."

i usually fix my tie by the time i pour a hearty bowl of sugar bomb cereal. then i hop into my car and drive merrily to work! because i radiate such awe and suave, people naturally swerve out of the way, clearing the road for me. it's really heartwarming..

finally i arrive at work and sit at my desk spinning in my spinny chair. sometimes i visit people's cubicles and stare at them really hard!

Well I'm ... a weak fan of pokemon I suppose. I don't hate it, but I'm not as obsessed as I used to be. Guess that's all apart of growing up. I'd never been to a message board before so I figured what more friendly board than one on pokemon?

Oh, and my O button tends to be temperamental, working on that slowly.

I might sneak around the Miscellaneous board because it's a mix of things.

I was referring to Music Dragon,

and my wunderbar Wargle has a Christmas hat adorning his head because I'm too lazy to put a new image of a Wargle without one.

Yoho! Hi there! ^^ I'm Sirius but you can just call me Siri. I'll try to make a mildly informative intro that isn't "hi i like pokemon and video games!"

• I'm just now getting back into Pokemon! So I'm a gen 5 person and everything else is rusty, rusty knowledge to me. I think this gen is especially a great place to start again!
  • I think Munna is adorable and it's my favorite in Unova. I really like baku things.
  • I base my Pokemon teams entirely on looks and style, so don't expect anything hardcore from Siri... Looks can be as important as performance, especially for a series like Pokemon, right?
  • I'm open to most video games genres. My absolute favorites tend to be obscure JRPGs and SPRGs.
  • I like paranormal things!
  • I love all animation. I always try to keep up with the new anime seasons and the newest cartoons too.
  • ...so of course I like Ponies! Though honestly, I watch little girl shows all the time so that probably says quite a lot about me.

tldr; Secretly, Siri is just your resident 5 year old girl.

It's nice to meet you! Your welcome to PM me or babble at me anytime. ♥ It's great to be here.

what about bakugan? O:

anyways welcome. hope you enjoy your stay here and all that.

unova's def. a good place to start with P:

So this is where my introduction goes-Okay!~

So, I'm simply an innocent 13 year old girl who lives in Michigan, spending my life obsessing over Pokemon, Green Day, and many other things. I watch cartoons a lot, and I love them. I usually tend to turn the other cheek when faced with an insult, because people don't usually know me enough to say anything about me, anyway. Hmm.

I would say I'm completely innocent, but of course, no one is. So, I doubt lying will get me anywhere. Hee. I don't think I could live without my Pikachu plushie, any of Green Day...things, chocolate, and other non-material things that I could mention but would rather not.

Umm...I'm not sure what else I can really say that either A) doesn't give away too much info and B) doesn't sound like I'm just rambling on. So, I'm always open to a PMing conversation, because I think that's better than wasting everyone's time with a nonsensical introduction post, no? :) So, glad to be here, know I'll have an amazing time here, and can't wait to see you all around here!

Hi! I'm Rainbowtail. I'm a bird lover, and I like Pokemon as well. I write a story called Planet of the Birds. I am a regular visitor to The Cave Of Dragonflies, and I quite like it!

ummm. Hi! I'm fourteen. well, that's not actually my name. But hey, those aren't your real names too. lol...

and I joined this forum hoping to get help with this certain forum. It's a starters' forum, so please if you don't like dealing with starters, please don't discriminate the site. lol

anyway. i love playing Pokemon Sapphire on my PSP. so yeah. ;D

here is the site. but this ain't spam. I will try to be active in this site. though there are MANY posts already and is really hard catching on...

anyways... the link --> http://psp-pokemonsapphire.proboards.com/index.cgi
don't laugh cause it just started. i'm just a kid. and i'm not a geek. lolol

Hello everyone from Abra to Zekrom! My in-game name is Royal, and that's what I prefer to be called. I'm a PokeManiac (Not the newer cosplayers, but the ones from G/S/C). I have FireRed, Emerald, Platinum, SoulSilver, and White. My other hobbies include listening to Linkin Park, reading Stephen King, and playing trading card games. Anyway, that's it.

So there's this stupid header constantly hanging over my screen and I thought, hey! Might as well post and get rid of it. I hate these self-introduction type things though. No good at them, I'm afraid!

Hi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom