• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Back..... Again

brandman

^ pretty amazing
Well I've been off for a while so I came back on. (duh.......) I might make a sprite shop or somethings. :)

I've seen you around the Forums before. Welcome back! :D There's no safe Cod, though; Xero has some spare poison-free cod. Until then, enjoy Nemec's cookie and this cup of tea. *hands you tea* :D

Hello person I vaguely remember. Cookie? *offers cookie*

Sure! *nibbles* Delicious!

I've seen you around the Forums before. Welcome back! :D There's no safe Cod, though; Xero has some spare poison-free cod. Until then, enjoy Nemec's cookie and this cup of tea. *hands you tea* :D

No safe cod? What happened?... Tea! *guzzle*

Hi! I don't know you but you seem amazing and that is all that matters! :D

:D Thanks! I try not to brag (lol)

I remember you!

I remember you too! Yeah, I kinda started cuz I saw your sprite shop still up and running. ;)

I don't... sorry...

Awww.... Oh well, nice to meet ya!

Hmm... familiarity all around...

Likewise...

[insert username of a member here] did it. D: And so did [insert username of a memeber here]. D:

Last edited:
I can't remember where the apostrophes were exactly, but everyone on TCoD remembers 'People tend to say I use apostrophes alot'! <3

Really? Dang, I didn't know anybody payed any attention to it. It was mainly a warning sign as I do use too many apostrophes. People would constantly accuse me grammatically with that so I decided it should be there... and I had nothing better to do :D

Well humor too but that was a side effect.

Really? Dang, I didn't know anybody payed any attention to it. It was mainly a warning sign as I do use too many apostrophes. People would constantly accuse me grammatically with that so I decided it should be there... and I had nothing better to do :D

Well humor too but that was a side effect.

I barely see apostrophes when you write, though. But, okay. ^_^ :D

Back
Top Bottom