• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Bad Restaurant Experiences

Oh God, I have a story:

So one day when I was two, my parents took my family to this restaurant in...I think it was Ocean City, NJ.

It took so long to take our order, let aloneget us our food, that I got super mad.

I wouldn't accept the bread they gave us. I threw it everywhere, and then let out this MONSTROUS roar.

EVERYONE in the restaurant grew silent. My mom said you could hear forks dropping. I still love that story.

We drove by there a few weeks ago, and they took the restaurant down. Darn, I wanted to see if they had improved. D:

Well, if the place was closed down, then probably not XD

One time at Perkins I had this really dreadful tilapia that had me vomiting all night.

I don't really like to be too critical of restaurants, though, because I work in one and know that the waitresses and such work hard. :P

Not a "Restaurant Experience" but I need to tell you all anyways; the other day I was going to make lunch in the form of scrambled eggs, so I cracked the egg into a bowl and it's bloody. As in yellow yolk, red white. After showing everyone on my corridor I attempt to make a sandwich only to find out that my bread has not only gone mouldy, but furry.

I eventually made a cup-a-soup, figuring it probably wouldn't randomly come alive.

God, Danni, that made my laugh so hard. ^^

Oh yeah, at this one hotel in the Poconos, I had some ice cream with tons of chocolate toppings on it and got sick.

Needless to say, we never went back there. (Plus the game room ate our monies.)

Not a "Restaurant Experience" but I need to tell you all anyways; the other day I was going to make lunch in the form of scrambled eggs, so I cracked the egg into a bowl and it's bloody. As in yellow yolk, red white. After showing everyone on my corridor I attempt to make a sandwich only to find out that my bread has not only gone mouldy, but furry.

I eventually made a cup-a-soup, figuring it probably wouldn't randomly come alive.

You just gave me two new quotes for my sig. x3

*claps*

Hmm, there was this one time where I had one hand on the table at a restaurant and was talking to my mom. My other hand was under the table, feeling what felt simply like knobs underneath the table. Then later, I looked under the table.

They weren't knobs.

They were oodles and oodles upon oodles of gum.

Blech.

D: Eww. Sot of related story: When I lived on a farm :B I cracked an egg and a barely formed chick with feathers (!) and blood fell into the skillet. o.o;;

Hmm, there was this one time where I had one hand on the table at a restaurant and was talking to my mom. My other hand was under the table, feeling what felt simply like knobs underneath the table. Then later, I looked under the table.

They weren't knobs.

They were oodles and oodles upon oodles of gum.

Blech.

So you're thirteen and haven't realised that feeling the undersides of tables in public places is a bad idea?

Once, at Mc Donalds, my "Big Mac" came without hamburger. Only patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun~

When I complained, they gave me a McChicken sandwich for free.. I was like "ehhh, wrong sandwich..?". And it was lunch hour, so.. I ended up eating it anyway, besides the fact that I hate chicken.

Last edited:
Apparantly, once when my mom was little, they went to Denny's for breakfast and ordered something, I forget what. There was a huge, curly black hair in it, so they told it to their waiter, and he said, "Hmm, that's funny. Nobody like that works here."

I never order a hamburger at McDonald's. I say 'only ketchup, hamburger, and two buns' and they give me a fuckload of mustard and pickles. They also either give my mom and I no straws or only one every time. I also got food poisoning from them once. It scared me when I found stuff that looked like spit in the toilet and my ass was stinging real bad. I complained to my mom and she told me it was stomach acid.
What the hell. Stomach acid is supposed to stay in your stomach.

And in our school cafeteria they were serving chicken breasts as the lunch special. I ordered one, went back to the table to sit with the teachers like every day, tear off the bread...
and I see a nipple. And breast glands.
I just ate my apple and drank a pint of milk instead of eating a nipple.

And in our school cafeteria they were serving chicken breasts as the lunch special. I ordered one, went back to the table to sit with the teachers like every day, tear off the bread...
and I see a nipple. And breast glands.
I just ate my apple and drank a pint of milk instead of eating a nipple.
o________o

Chickens don't have nipples... They don't nurse their young. o.o 'Breast' just means it's the chest of the chicken.

This one time I went to a restaurant and ate and all was fine.

The next day we got a newspaper saying that it had been closed down that morning because a lot of people who'd dined there in the lest week had gotten food poisoning.

Back
Top Bottom