• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Bad Restaurant Experiences

I once entered a McDonald's with an empty stomach and left with an empty stomach and a MOUSE. Nah, that's no true.

My mom once broke like ten glasses while on her way to the bathroom, she accidentally touched one and they all fell. They didn't make us pay for it, it was in a fancy restaurant in the Algarve so the bill could easily be mistaken by the price of the glasses included with the meals. Meh they were nice.

Mmm... tasty chicken burger, wait, BLEAH! their was a long white hair in my burger I still don't trust dairy queens' burgers -

Chinese food yum! oops I dropped my chopsticks, "bends down" HuH?! the waiter dude jumped on the chopsticks and gave me a new pair~ then he glared at us the whole rest of the time, and my soup tasted funny...

What was going to be a half-hour/45 minute trip to Olive Garden was two and a half hours. The manager was at the table across from us, talking with them the whole time.

Dropping chopsticks is bad luck. :P

They were slippery and square! IMPOSSIBLE to hold onto ;-;

oh and I just remembered that once a waitress spilled HOT syrup on my pants it burned me!
And once a burger restaurant, they lost our order so we waited an hour before they realized that, sooo irritating.

One time I was at Denny's while my dad's Porsche was getting fixed (with my dad of course). It took FOREVER for the waitress to get even our drinks ._. If we had gotten dessert there, my dad said it would have been 9:00 by the time we left.

And this is sort of off-topic, but the waitress sounded like she was from Texas or something XD

Chinese food yum! oops I dropped my chopsticks, "bends down" HuH?! the waiter dude jumped on the chopsticks and gave me a new pair~ then he glared at us the whole rest of the time, and my soup tasted funny...

yes i remember on my b-day that happed he was weird.

At McDonalds, I ordered a McFlurry. I get my order. No McFlurry. I sit down to eat and am almost done when I realized I still hadn't gotten my McFlurry. So I showed them the receipt and got the McFlurry, but I wanted to share this anyways.

Last night at Denny's, the service was really slow and the fudge on my brownie was chunky. But the rest was good and cool.

At a wedding, they gave some "meat" that was Coconut/Mushroom mush. I thought it was nice, but I threw up under the table.

Back
Top Bottom