• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed Battle Royale

Slash glared at the Magmortar. He rushed to his seat. Instead of sitting, he did a heavy jump. Suddenly, the room started to jolt. Earthquake.

Fantasy stared. The Magmortars were an unexpected group to come in here. Nevertheless, she grabbed the slowly waking up Raith with her teeth and jumped up onto a desk with great difficulty to be able to see and hear better.

Recovering from the action Glion sat up and listened to what the Magmortar had to say.
What the hell is going on here? he thought

Itsuki then stopped. He noticed the team of Magmortars coming into the room. He laid down on top of a desk, careful not to draw attention or anything. He looked around. Not everyone was willing to cooperate.

Sling smirked. It was funny to see the entire room erupt into chaos because of him. He turned to Carnage to see that he was also smirking. They weren't doing anything at all when the Magmortar came in.

When Blade woke up, he was in a classroom. Nice field trip. It was empty in the middle, and there were evidences of battle. Too bad I didn't get to join. A group of Magmortars were telling everyone to sit down and sending flames to the air. Blade hated fire. He prepared to slice the closest Magmortar when he felt a brake in his muscles. Malice, let me go. I want to kill them.
Don't worry, Blade, you will. But not now. Use your head, like I tought you. Have patience.
After a second of hesitation, Blade thought his answer to Malice. OK. But I won't let you even wound them. They're all mine.
Oh, don't worry. I can live with that.
The Scyther sat in one corner, Malice hovering above him, waiting for the Magmortar to make their speech.

Although the noise hadn't fully stopped the change was noticeable. "Ceasefire!" a voice shouted. The Magmators complied and stood with their hands at their sides as an Arcanine guarded by two more Magmators entered the room.

They made their way to the center of the classroom where they could be seen and heard by everyone. "Listen up and grab a seat!" he shouted. He turned to the board for a moment and gave a disgusted sigh at the vandalism that was left by Voyne.

After everyone settled down at took their seats he continued on. "Now, it's good to see all of you again class,"he said with a smile.

Metro's ears perked up as she realized who this was. "Class? Wait a minute-- I know you! You're-- Mr. Ken..."

"Ah, I'm glad you remember me," he responded with a bit of arrogance. The movement of his tail while he said this was almost as if he was trying to flirt with the Mightyena.

"I hate this guy..." Pierre grumbled under his breath.

Hanabi raced to Bumpy's side when the Magmortars came in, guarding him and letting small embers escape from her mouth. She looked at the Magmortars and thought, They're so ugly. It's hard to believe that they're my final evolution.

Fist watched as an Arcanine stepped in and began directing the class. He practiced tossing a chair from hand to hand, but doing it so that he wouldn't be noticed.

"Wow, this is going to be so much fun, won't it Carnage?" Sling said loudly, with immense amounts of sarcasm in his voice.

"Indeed it will, Sling, indeed it will," Carnage answered back, just as sarcastic. They burst into a fit of laughter.

"Hey..." Slash snarled.

I could....kill him. Right now. Scare the whole class to be in my command. he thought.

Hmm... It says "Open!"

Name: :OO I'm actually getting tired of the name Thorn! Wow! Therefore, in this RP, my name is Scissors.
Species: Scizor
Profile: Scissors has several scratches on her armor, which no longer shines but looks like a dull rusty red, as well as a particularly long, deep scar she wears with pride on the black part of her armor, which isn't actually armor but a Scizor's bare skin, one of a Scizor's few weak points.
Bio: Scissors' parents weren't the parenting type. They never wanted to have a child, but they had Scissors on accident. They hated her, and saw her as the very image of Hell. She was never fed or given water, and several of her scars are from her parents, including the one on her black skin, which was gained in the fight where she had killed both of them. All this mistreatment and neglect has made her ruthless. Her armor's dullness is not only from dirt, but from the dried blood of her victims as well. Few know that her parents actually bothered to name her "Demon," as she renamed herself shortly after their death. Most still call her "Beast."

Name: Scorpio
Species: Drapion
Profile: Scorpio is, at first glance, another rusty red, and most mistake him for a shiny. However, his red color is only from blood and he is actually the normal purple.
Bio: Scorpio is among the extremely few that Scissors gets along well with, as he enjoys killing as much as she does. His parents are also responsible for his nature, and although they purposely had him, they brought him up only teaching him how to kill. He has never known anything otherwise.

(Oh my. *writes in journal*)

Raith had completely woken up when the Arcanine stepped in. Fantasy stared at him.
"Hunh...? Where am I?" Raith muttered groggily.
"Classroom. Sit down and listen and do NOT let your violent nature get the best of you, no matter what this teacher says." Fantasy whispered. Raith immediately followed her orders.

Hmm... It says "Open!"

Yeah, it's not too late. Your characters are rather extreme, but it's cool. So go ahead and join in ASAP. Just pretend you were there to begin with

To anyone else who feels like they're being left behind, you're not. I don't mind people posting slightly out of the timeline. It happens in RPs, especially one that has ten people. So please don't feel intimidated.

Scissors was already awake and listening, buzzing her wings angrily like usual, as she was an early riser, but Scorpio was sleeping. And snoring. She clacked her pinchers, wondering how worth it it would be if she tried to snap a few of the others' necks.

Blade heard a clack. Directed by his hearing, he saw a Scizor next to a Drapion. He wondered the damage both could do. Malice read his thoughts. It isn't a bad idea. That Arcanine's mind his shielded, but the Magmortars seem easy to control. I could use them for a distraction. Very well, I'm talking to that Scizor, and maybe to the rest of the class, pricipally to that Zangoose and Mightyena. They don't seem to like the Arcanine much more than we do. I'm proud of you, Blade. You used inteligence over instinct. That's good. After this words, the Misdreavus started reaching their classmates mentally, to tell them the plan.

Mr. Ken turned his attention away from Metro for the moment to see what the rest of the class were up to. "Don't any of you get ideas now." His eyes circled around the room to see what looked purely like confident smiles and living Magmator statues. "If any of you try something stupid, this is what you'll get!"

The Arcanine raised his paw to the collar on his neck and seemed to be aiming it in the direction of the collar that was wrapped around a the neck of a clay statue. The front of the collar began to glow red and an annoying siren went off with it. The tone was held at first but then it began to chirp progressively faster; the red light blinking to the same rhythm.The necklace exploded! Bits of clay flew across the class and dust polluted the air!

"Oh, shit..." Pier whimpered.
"Not good..." Metro added, very afraid to touch the collar that was on her.

"If any you get out of line, I blow up your fucking head." he grinned.

Malice, stop. Bad idea. Blade thought to the Misdreavus. Malice could sense his panic.
Looks like we have to wait and hear what he has to say. Malice thought to the Scyther.

And I'll decapitate yours. Slash thought.

"What's with these collars?" he yelled, "Why are we trapped here?' Answer or I'll decapitate your head and place it in front of the class so they can all see!"

Back
Top Bottom