• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed Battle Royale

Gently shifting through the foliage, Horus stalked his prey one step at a time. "Wouldn't want to rush things." The dark green hue of the forest did nothing but reveal his crimson feathers among the shrubs, forcing the Blaziken to hurry his attack.

"Here we go."

Bumpy awoke from his dream with a start. He looked around frantically for Hanabi. Then he remembered that it was a dream. He lay back down again and began to cry.
"Hanabi..."

Fist was rather close to the hill now. He hiked over the raised stone ground, even though it wasn't that difficult. The bottom of the hill was in his sight, and he was sure it would lead someplace where he'd never been.

But where?

The Zangoose's glow became more of a crimson as his triple set of swords dance finally became complete.

(Lol, this is Dragonball Z status. x3 Thank god it can only be used three times)

Bumpy just managed to pull himself together. He exited the hole in the cave, jumping up the rocks on a cliff. Before he jumped onto the last step, he listened for a sign of anyone. When he decided the coast was clear, he hopped up to the top of the cliff and waited for Carnage.

Fist finally reached the hill. He began to climb up the tall hill. It had a dirt trail leading up, and the path was steep. There were a few rocks embedded in it here and there, enabling footholds in case of slipping. The top of the hill was far above. Just think of what I could find when I reach the top.

Scissors buzzed her wings angrily as the Razor Leaf hit her arms, but did not let go as they were thin, but armored. However, her grip was weakening steadily due to the loss of blood, which flowed from the reopened scar.

"Stop fooling around and kick his ass!" Metro shouted from the background.

"Thanks, babe," he smirked as he charged at the Drapion getting ready to rip him apart with a slash attack.

The Scizor's grip loosened, though Itsuki was still thoroughly locked in. He caught his breath, then manoevered a sprout on his leg to his mouth. He blew across it, using grasswhistle, playing a soothing lullaby.

Fist was panting from the hard work. "I'll just get stronger from this," he told himself. "But I think it's impossible that I'll evolve. I have to kill... no, defeat someone first."
I don't see why there has to be so much killing in the world. Why?

Scissors heard the Grasswhistle and became instantly drowsy. She attempted to resist, but she got little sleep, and ended up falling into the lake on top of the Leafeon, fast asleep.

Scorpio cried out in pain as the Slash cut open his main body, which oozed blood. He looked at the Zangoose's claws, which were sharp, even though he only had two sets. He fled using a Whirlwind (not sure how that works, but heck :P).

The Scizor fell asleep, and fell, releasing Itsuki but landing on top of him as well. He struggled out from underneath, both of them in the water. He stodd there and looked at the Scizor. Killing her would be simple, but he hesitated, as there had been more than enough killing on the streets than he needed in his lifetime. She lay there, bleeding and with an eye out. Itsuki limped over, he hadn't quite recovered, and stood with his tail over her. His tail glowed green as he used giga drain on one of the unarmored spots to harvest from energy.

Back
Top Bottom