• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Behind the Avatar [SELF PICTURES GO HERE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, being tired and bored, I'm gonna post a very revealing picture of me.

Here it is.

...My hair is really all curly and almost afro-y, but that's what I get from straightening it. And that's not even a scarf I'm wearing, it's a t-shirt XD

Well, being tired and bored, I'm gonna post a very revealing picture of me.

Here it is.

...My hair is really all curly and almost afro-y, but that's what I get from straightening it. And that's not even a scarf I'm wearing, it's a t-shirt XD

you are cute :3

3 weeks without shaving:
DSC02794.jpg

Might let it keep growing.

Rwr's beard will one day take over his face AND THEN HE'LL BE SORRY.

2ekhp3a.jpg

6576hh.jpg

In other news I actually LOOK OKAY.

vplj, as a recent wilde convert, i must say you do look a lot like him. i think feathers would have been cool to have with you also.

Well, first: tee hee, hello, fellow Wildean!

Secondly: Christ, I'm glad someone (other than Dannichu and my English teacher :v) thinks I kind of look like him. Everyone at school thought I was supposed to be Willie Wonka, Johnny Depp style.

I should have added some more accessories, you're right. I didn't even get to make/wear a real green carnation! But unfortunately, both white carnations and lillies were surprisingly hard to find, all the walking sticks I saw were too expensive and I couldn't get any beautiful boys to follow me around, strangely enough.
I did take a little water bottle labelled 'absinthe' with me, for what that's worth.

about that one picture of you holding the paper with your mouth zuu

you are freaking adorable oh my god

(couple pages back btw) ANDAND tailsy you are too adorable

Last edited:
just got the gayest haircut ever, the stupid women fucked it up. Im done with pro cuts. Here's me at st. patricks day parade.

link

I'm wearing my torn jeans lol and hat, gotta love the irish.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol I clicked the link and had a huge grin on my face while the massive picture loaded,
and first thing I see is white hair, and my face just kinda.. dropped. ,xD

your hair looks fine to me? '.`
..what'sintehbag? ,,>3

no, the bitch cut one side burn as regular and the other as a bowl cut. Can't see it in the pic, ill try to get one of both side burns.

oh and im tha one in the green lol

Just what I was thinking, ECM... how exactly can a haircut have a sexuality, Jack?

Maybe it's a haircut lots of homosexuals have I dunno.
I mean I can look at a haircut and think 'that is a gay haircut' but maybe I'm just weird :v

I dunno what context Jack meant gay in, but somone's style of hair is one of the biggest outward indicators of their sexuality. A friend of mine has the most lesbianish hair ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom