• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Best Brawl Boss

What are your favourite Brawl Bosses?

• Love them all

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Hate them all

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Haven't got the game

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • couldn't care less

• Petey Piranha

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Rayquaza

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Ridley

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Meta Ridley

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Porky

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Galleom

• Duon

• Master Hand

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Crazy Hand

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Tabuu

Votes: 8 29.6%

• Total voters

Bombsii

IM ON THE ROAD ON THE ROAD TO VIRIDIAN CITYYYY~
Personally I absolutely love taking on Ridley and Master Hand.

I expect Tabuu's gonna win this poll though, I loved Porky at the time, I did'nt like Duon, he felt like a last minute put in when they realised they only had 9 bosses.

SSBB_Ancient_minister.jpg

Tabuu is quite cool but he's not the coolest. Rayquazas cool in storymode with the clips but rebattling him is really boring. Galleom is too easy as he just stands there and Petey Piranha is underrated, I love Petey...

Last edited:
Ridley is pretty cool, I like Rayquaza too. I feel sorry for the Crazy hand, being left handed makes you crazy?

When I was playing the game I so didn't see Rayquaza coming I was like holy shit when I saw the eye, I knew it was him

I'd have to say Master hand, since he wa the original boss. But I also like battling Ridley and Tabuu. I dislike battling Duon, Rayquaza and Meta-Ridley.

Ridley, because he's...just Ridley. Nothing about him isn't awesome.

Also, Porky, because no one expected him, and because we finally got to see him in glorious 3D. Finally, the Mother series got some love. :3 Though I find it kind of disturbing that his little exploding Porky-Bots are adorable. They were creepy in Mother 3. o_O

Now that I have boss battle mode I love Ridley and Tabuu.

I actually don't enjoy taking Porky (as awesome as he is) and Rayquaza.

Porky is fun as heck, Petey would be funnier if he had more attacks. Duon is challenging, but not really that fun. I actually like all bosses in general.

((You changed your Brawl card again Gardevoir.))

Yeah, Petey has very simple attacks. Duon is just fucking evil in Boss Battle mode.

Back
Top Bottom