• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Best Early Bird Pokemon?

Which bird is the BEST bird?

• Total voters
Staraptor. It is just plain awesome. So cool-looking. Not only that, it has Intimidate and Close Combat. And it's the first bird Pokemon that I caught and actually used for a long time.

Pidgey family.Pidgey is cute and pidgeot is cool and pidgeotto is cunning.
They were the second pokemon I ever had in my life[blue]. I alwayscatch them even if people say fearows and dodrios are better,i don't ccaarree....

Spearow, since I found a shiny one I have always had a fondness for em...they are so cuddly.

I have to admit, I never particularly liked any of the bird Pokémon however if I had to choose I'd probably go with the Pidgey line.

I'm not too sure what it is, maybe because they don't look as scrappy as the Spearow line but still retain that nice, warm, light colour scheme. I haven't actually raised any of these Pokémon in ages (some, not at all) so I can't really compare them beyond appearance.

Definitley Staraptor. I caught a Starly as my second pokemon and never switched it for another one. Plus they have a beast move like Close combat.

Can you add Wingull and Pelipper to the poll, please? They can be found on the second route of R/S/E, so they should DEFINITELY be considered "early bird" Pokemon.

.... Skarmory?

Ok, I know they're not early bird Pokemon, but still. Wingull then.

What? That's not on the poll either?

I'm just not going to vote because I can't decide. I'd vote for Wingull though.

Back
Top Bottom