• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Best Pixar Movie Ever?

Best Pixar Movie Ever?

• Toy Story

Votes: 12 15.8%
  • A Bug's Life

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Toy Story 2

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Monsters, Inc.

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Finding Nemo

Votes: 10 13.2%
  • The Incredibles

Votes: 8 10.5%
  • Cars

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ratatouille

Votes: 5 6.6%
  • WALL-E

Votes: 32 42.1%

• Total voters
I voted Ratatouille, which was really sweet, but I haven't seen Wall-E, which a lot of people like.

Saw Wall-E yesterday (it cost £11 for my sister and I to get in. £11! Madness.). It was very cute, very clever and I enjoyed it, but it's still not my favourite.

toy story, no doubt about it

i like the second toy story as well, but god toy story is like my favorite animated movie ever, i have no idea why

I chose Monsters Inc, partly because I haven't seen the latest ones besides Finding Nemo and The Incredibles and because it was one of those good ol' films that were original, and not just in setting. And I saw it before it was released where I lived 8D Monsters Inc was awesome. It was one of the movies I loved :)

However, Finding Nemo comes a close second. I haven't seen Wall-E even though apparently it's good, but I probably won't see it unless it comes on TV 8D

I saw WALL-E yesterday :3 Not the best movie I've seen, but better than the other Pixar movies.

So I vote for WALL-E

Toy Story 3.

Nah actually TS3 will probably suck compared to the first two, so I guess I'll go with the first Toy Story.

Finding Nemo was decent but I got sick of it around the 10th time I watched it. The Incredibles was decent too. Monsters Inc was okay. A Bug's Life would probably be second on my list, followed by TS2 (the rest just kinda tie for fourth I guess). The rest I haven't seen yet, but Wall E sounds interesting enough for me to check out later

Wall-E was amazing!! It really kinda scared me that everyone was totally engrossed in their technology and everything that they became fat and didn't pay attention to anything around them. But I think Wall-E and Eva were so cute together!!

Apparently the next one is an old man flying around in a house of balloons, wow, sounds crap sounds like a short not something to create a whole movie about

I liked Toy Story the best... But Finding Nemo and The Incredibles were good, too. :3
Toy Story 2, as well.

Apparently the next one is an old man flying around in a house of balloons, wow, sounds crap sounds like a short not something to create a whole movie about

But the talking cars made for a good movie? If you just stilled down the plot for pretty much all Pixar movies they sound crap (I rememer trying to explain the appeal of Finding Nemo to a friend of mine), but they always turn out to be absolutely amazing. I trust Disney Pixar implicitly to make their next movie a good one.

Which is more than can be said for Dreamworks, whose only decent CGI movie has been Shrek. I haven't seen Kung Fu Panda, admittedly, but I doubt it could ever make up for the horrors that were Shark Tale and Shrek 3.

Back
Top Bottom