• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Birthday Centre

Happy birthday Eifie! Have one anything on me (provided it's less than $23 because holy shit I have no money)

Happy birthday Eifie! Have one anything on me (provided it's less than $23 because holy shit I have no money)

Aww, thanks! Can you think of a neat name for a Chinchou? :o I will buy it myself because I am too rich for people to buy things for me, but it will still be a treasured gift from Sangfroidish!!

Merry birthday to Eifie. What would make you happy on this day of celebrations?

Thank you! I've been wanting a Pokémon called Little Thief that's a species I don't already have. (Unfortunately, otherwise Zigzagoon would be perfect.) Do you have any cute ideas? :O

Happy birthday Eifie! You are the first birthday gift I am giving out in new!ASB since you are the first birthday to roll around now that I have enough money for gifts.

In honor of our Amie battle with your cute little blob of cold fluff, have a cute little blob of warm fluff complete with a weird Gen 6 item that may or may not be useful to it!

Happy birthday Eifie! You are the first birthday gift I am giving out in new!ASB since you are the first birthday to roll around now that I have enough money for gifts.

In honor of our Amie battle with your cute little blob of cold fluff, have a cute little blob of warm fluff complete with a weird Gen 6 item that may or may not be useful to it!

Awww! She and Wheelbarrow Dumpling will surely be the best of friends! Cute yet intimidating is exactly his style. Thank you!! :D

For Eifie: Little Thief is young, but don't let his looks fool you. He skates around discretly, gazing intently at your belongings under his glasses, waiting for the right moment to swoop by! The yellow thingy is a sock he couldn't fit over his head. Be warned as his mascarading skills increase greatly upon evolution! He is all yours, may you make good use of his unconventionnal yet useful typing and movepool.

For ILS: May Naranga prove worthy of your water-type collection, your taste for berries and your battling prowesses.

I can't link them right now, but they are both at the end of my squad!

For Eifie: Little Thief is young, but don't let his looks fool you. He skates around discretly, gazing intently at your belongings under his glasses, waiting for the right moment to swoop by! The yellow thingy is a sock he couldn't fit over his head. Be warned as his mascarading skills increase greatly upon evolution! He is all yours, may you make good use of his unconventionnal yet useful typing and movepool.

Oh my god, he's perfect ;; Another Pokémon I was thinking about getting! Thank you so much!

For ILS: May Naranga prove worthy of your water-type collection, your taste for berries and your battling prowesses.

I can't link them right now, but they are both at the end of my squad!

Thank you so much!! Buizel's not only one of my favorite Pokémon, it's my favorite colors! :D

Back
Top Bottom