• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Birthday Centre

I got you a suitably Bobbish birthday present. I can't link to it (on my phone at the moment), but this present is particularly progressive, even if it's completely unaware of it.

I got you a suitably Bobbish birthday present. I can't link to it (on my phone at the moment), but this present is particularly progressive, even if it's completely unaware of it.
Oh wow! It's Bob from Accounting! What a wonderfully generic office worker. She'll make a great addition to the team. Thank you! Now no one will be able to stop Mucus Dragon, Moosic Dragon, Music Kraken, Music Dragon a.k.a. Doosic Maggon, Moirai, and Bob! Ahaha!

Happy slightly late birthday, Sangfroidish! I bought you a Reaper Cloth so you can tack it onto any of your TWEWY reference Pokémon for immediate laughs.

The officially unofficial first day of spring (or fall, if you live in penguintown), March 21st. Also who else thinks we should incorporate the completely useless event only move from gen 6, celebrate, into this whole birthday thing?

Happy birthday to JackPK!

I've got a little something for your Unown. I've already fired it into the dB.

Happy birthday, Sangfroidish! Have Voldemort!

hey sangfroidish

i know how much you love circular conversations and this was the closest thing i could find

:D

Happy slightly late birthday, Sangfroidish! I bought you a Reaper Cloth so you can tack it onto any of your TWEWY reference Pokémon for immediate laughs.

This is a little late, but here's the opposite of your username, Sangfroidish!

I was just wondering where these things came from haha

Incredibly belated thanks, everyone!

well i mean if zhorken hasnt been on to update it then just dont forget march 25th
March on over to the gift terminal (or whatever it's called)! Heheheh!

Hey everyone it's RedneckPhoenix's birthday!!
To celebrate, I tried to get you your favorite Pokemon!!... But they didn't have Cobalion, so here's a steel type quadrupedal pokemon! this definitely counts because it's like Cobalions baby form I know because my friend said so

yes thank you much
but seriously mods, can we get more legendary events i mean come on where else am I gonna get my absolute favs

Back
Top Bottom