• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Black Bolt Pokemon Mafia [Sign Ups]

Oh god... Doctor or Ace Trainer? RNG tiem.
HHHHNNNNNNGGG
ACE TRAINER M

EDIT: Someone: Be the Doctor/Nurse

Last edited:
ILS, please look at the top of the first post, and then join. I do not see your name on there.

just refreshed. X3. Ok, your role will be sent in a minute.

Why's RK-9 still on the player list if he's the co-GM? If he's seeing the death queue and night actions then obviously he can't really play. :P

he see's the actions that happens at night, but not from who. he then organizes it, so it'll be easier for me

When it's secret roles, that's not good, really.

What if it's something you don't see, like an inspection or redirection? I don't think that's a good idea...

well, i just made it so he could belp with the game, and still be apart of it.

...confusing...a lil

You must be REALLY new, but if you want to sign up, look at the top of the first post of the sign up list, and then i'll be happy to give your role =P

Back
Top Bottom