• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Black & White

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except I'M THE BEST PERSON IN THE WORLD

whoops looks like you lose this one bb

N6oqy.gif

Does Kibago only appear in the back areas of Fukiyose cave, where you need Strength?

EDIT: Nevermind! Found it!

Approaching the eighth gym...

If I recall correctly, you mentioned that you hadn't been forced to use an HM at some point in the game. Did that hold true up until the end?

I'm at N's Castle right now, and I haven't had to use any HMs to progress. Unless that segment with Cut was mandatory. I did end up using Surf, as that was the only way to get a Kibago, but...I didn't need to do that.

The only time you HAVE to use an HM, if my memory serves correct, is right after getting the first badge. At that point you can just get a Minezumi for Cut and that's all, but other than that the usage of HM's is totally optionally up until the end of the game.

Also, one small note, the very ending of the game is massively epic. It just goes into a quick cutscene with N's face and he talks and then it immediately goes into the credits. It sounds dumb but it is soooo epic.

Wait, if HMs are optional, then is there a move deleter person anywhere? If so, where? Teaching one of your Pokémon an HM and then have no use for it the rest of the game is a bit...strange to say the least...

But more on topic: where do you even use HMs?

Yeah, but I don't believe it's any good for the water starter. The turtle is a good candidate. But ya know... whatever, right?
The water starter has a base Sp. Atk stat of 108 and the turtle has a base Sp. Atk stat of 83. Something tells me the starter will be able to use Surf more effectively.

Unless you're talking about aesthetics in which case that is your opinion.

There is a move deleter and a move relearner in the city with the sixth gym.

What do you mean?

Like where-wait a second thought that was a dumb question. Are there any more Rock Smash-able rocks? I didn't see any when the pictures were up on the sites...What do you need to give to the move relearner to make him make a Pokémon remember a move? Still a Heart Scale?

Like where-wait a second thought that was a dumb question. Are there any more Rock Smash-able rocks? I didn't see any when the pictures were up on the sites...What do you need to give to the move relearner to make him make a Pokémon remember a move? Still a Heart Scale?
I think I came across maybe 1 or 2 Rock Smash rocks, but Rock Smash is a TM now. I'm not sure about post game, though.

And yes the Move Relearner still wants Heart Scales.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom