• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open [Blockade Only] Legends of Arylettopia: Quest for the Golden Shards

Re: Legends of Arylettopia and Moon Land: Quest for the Golden Shards

Uh, why are you talking about this stuff here?

Also, more depth into the plot added; credit goes to Arylett for it.

((You forgot the Federal State of Nadalasia!))
Name: Lucas Nadalas.
Nationality: The Federal State of Nadalasia.
Job: Overviewer of The Federal State of Nadalasia. Also the Royal Milkshaker and Substitute Political Adviser of Arylettopia.
Appearance: Slightly long, brown, and mullet-y hair. Medium build, wears a cloak.
Recovery or Blockade: Recovery.
Personality: Played Out.
Pets: Owns a cat and a dog, born on the same day. The dog is a Golden Retriever-esque kind, and the cat is a shorthair. Both have an impeccable, almost magical ability to survive battles and dangerous things. For this reason, they can be followed through minefields without fear of blowing up.
Other: As overviewer of The Federal State of Nadalasia and employee of the queen of Arylettopia, he owns many Awesome points. He hoards a great number of them in the form of gold.

Last edited:

Well, all those who are already decided as members of Arylettopia and loyally follow the Queen(not sure how many left...I think just you and Murkrow) would be allowed.

Accepted.

So when do we start...?

Unclesam.jpg

Also, more depth into the plot added; credit goes to Arylett for it.

Hey, I came up with a large part of the Horrid Thing ideas...

I WANT YOU to stop posting those weird and annoying sign thingys with the finger that is always pointing at you.

Since you aren't from America you wouldn't know. That is one of our national symbols representing the US government. His name is Uncle Sam. He is garbed in red, white and blue to represent the US. The original caption was 'I want YOU for the US army' or something like that, but recently has been played upon tto say other things. I'll see if I can find an original on the web.

Ha, Found one:
Uncle%20Sam.gif

Uncle Sam himself dates from 1812 (first illustrations from 1852), but that poster is from 1917 and is an imitation of this one:

Kitchener-Britons.jpg

Which is the original British version (The guy in this is Lord Kitchener, secretary of state for war during WWI)

IDEA THIEFS!!!!!!!!

Hmmmm. I did not know that. However, the Uncle Sam I got was what the others were ranting about. Plus, it is usually a US sign, and not anywhere else.
NINJAS! But Lucas is right. STOP TALKING ABOUT UNCLE SAM!

^Join peoples! Can all you tell this is going to be AWESOMESAUCITY!

I just want to start -_-

Me four.
Me five.
Me six.
Me over 9,000.

Back
Top Bottom