• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open [Blockade Only] Legends of Arylettopia: Quest for the Golden Shards

Re: [Needing Players][Blockade Only] Legends of Arylettopia and Moon Land: Quest for the Golden Shards

Just stop posting excessively and be patient.

Re: [Needing Players][Blockade Only] Legends of Arylettopia and Moon Land: Quest for the Golden Shards

Thank you, Darksong and Lucas. Please stay on topic and don't say anything off-topic anymore.

Re: [Blockade Only] Legends of Arylettopia and Moon Land: Quest for the Golden Shards

Kayz :D

OK, OK no more randomness *sob*

Re: [Blockade Only] Legends of Arylettopia and Moon Land: Quest for the Golden Shards

Since we can have another character:

Name: Malbarad Starwind
Nationality: Pheboraeddian
Job: Chief of the Pheboraeddian Rangers
Appearance: A middle-aged man, with greying dark hair and brown eyes, he is of a medium hight and build, and has a number of scars on his face. He wears the standard ranger uniform of green shirt and trousers, a brown leather waistcoat-like jacket, and a green cloak. He carries a battered sword and a longbow.
Recovery or Blockade: Blockade
Personality: PO
Bio(Optional): A loyal Lieutenant of the current King, Timcyduch's father, he now has command of the Pheboraeddian rangers, and has mobilised them to aid in the Pheboraeddian cause.
Pets: None
Other: He doesn't wear any gold or other shiny stuff, as he relies on stealth.

OK I'll shut up until we start

Since we can have another character:

Name: Malbarad Starwind
Nationality: Pheboraeddian
Job: Chief of the Pheboraeddian Rangers
Appearance: A middle-aged man, with greying dark hair and brown eyes, he is of a medium hight and build, and has a number of scars on his face. He wears the standard ranger uniform of green shirt and trousers, a brown leather waistcoat-like jacket, and a green cloak. He carries a battered sword and a longbow.
Bio(Optional): A loyal Lieutenant of the current King, Timcyduch's father, he now has command of the Pheboraeddian rangers, and has mobilised them to aid in the Pheboraeddian cause.
Pets: None
Other: He doesn't wear any gold or other shiny stuff, as he relies on stealth.

OK I'll shut up until we start

Okay, old man is Accepted.

Name: Dawn Genna
Nationality: Duskian
Job: Mage
Appearance:
anime_girl.jpg

Personality: Played Out
Pets: Golden Garuda.
Other: She looks a lot younger then she is.

Last edited:

Because i hate doing so.

I'm making another character because I can~

1st Character
[reference]

Name: Eve Skittia

Nationality: Windia

Job: Princess of Windia and can use healing magic[if allowed]...and GIRL POWER!

Appearance:
Eve has long, straight, blond hair and looks somewhat like Rosa :D She is average in weight and height.

Recovery or Blockade: Recovery

Personality:
PO

Bio(Optional):
Eve was born on the 23 of December 1990 in Windia Castle. Her mother died leaving her motherless. She has spent her whole life in Windia with her father[Castform :D]. She has never really been hurt because of her status. In Windia however girls rule over all boys[because that is how it is] so Princess Eve Skittia rules as there is no queen ruling anymore.

Pets:
Purple Chocobo! Chocobo on Wikipedia but mine is purple :D
Eve can ride on her chocobo anywhere and can let it go wild but she can call it if she needs it by calling kweh.

Other: GSC is the best. Gold was my first.

2nd Character[new one]

Name: Luke Skittia

Job: Prince of Windia and can use evil magic[if allowed]...and BOY POWER!

Appearance:
Luke has short, but straight brown hair and looks somewhat like Squall :D He is rather tall but still not overweight.

Bio(Optional): Luke was born on the 23 of May 1990 in Windia Castle. His mother died leaving her motherless. He has spent his whole life in Windia with his father[Castform :D]. He has never really been hurt because of her status. In Windia however girls rule over all boys[because that is how it is] so Prince Luke Skittia is not as high status as Princess Eve Skittia which annoys him greatly. He is Blockade because of his sister's rule over the land and strives only to beat her.

Pets: Blue Chocobo! Chocobo on Wikipedia but mine is blue :D
Luke can ride on his chocobo anywhere and can let it go wild but she can call it if she needs it by calling kweh. [Chocobo's are Windia's special pets]

Last edited:

Name: Dawn Genna
Nationality: Duskian
Job: Mage
Appearance:
anime_girl.jpg

Personality: Played Out
Pets: Golden Garuda.
Other: She looks a lot younger then she is.

I'm making another character because I can~

2nd Character[new one]

Name: Luke Skittia

Job: Prince of Windia and can use evil magic[if allowed]...and BOY POWER!

Appearance:
Luke has short, but straight brown hair and looks somewhat like Squall :D He is rather tall but still not overweight.

Bio(Optional): Luke was born on the 23 of May 1990 in Windia Castle. His mother died leaving her motherless. He has spent his whole life in Windia with his father[Castform :D]. He has never really been hurt because of her status. In Windia however girls rule over all boys[because that is how it is] so Prince Luke Skittia is not as high status as Princess Eve Skittia which annoys him greatly. He is Blockade because of his sister's rule over the land and strives only to beat her.

Pets: Blue Chocobo! Chocobo on Wikipedia but mine is blue :D
Luke can ride on his chocobo anywhere and can let it go wild but she can call it if he needs it by calling kweh. [Chocobo's are Windia's special pets]

Both of you shall be accepted at once

Can we start soon now?

Okay, could someone please go through the topic and count up the Recovery and Blockade characters? I would do it, but my mind hurts right now.

Recovery: 13 (12+1)
Blockade: 9 (5+4)

Thank you, TP, four more Blockade characters until we can start. Six more and both sides will be open.

Recovery 15 Vs. Blockade 9

Do you guys know the first one from my most recent thingy is Princess Eve Skittia, exactly the same as the original? I put it there so it would be easier to keep track of my members and stuff.

Because i hate doing so.

Yeah, but with images you have no freedom. You can't decide what they look like, instead they look identical to another character from something else.

Also, it'd be better to supply a link, as that image is quite big.

Go away DD: I have my ways and you have yours!

Back
Top Bottom