• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Bulbatwig and Friends' Sprite Safari!

That's fine.

Right, sorry guys. Expect your requests this afternoon(well, at least, this afternoon for me. Let's just say in around 9-10 hours.

eeveeskittybar.png

One down.

British >:(

They will be here soon. Sorry, I'm just really busy with other things.

I like the Glaceon/Eevee, but I had requested a Glaceon/Umbreon. Sorry to bother you.

AAAAH! Sorry, Shiny! I must have read you wrong. I'll add the Glumbreon to the queue.

Oh, yes, on the old forums. I understand now, you mean you want the candy bar sdeperate from the store. Certainly.

wierdthingbar.png

glumbreon.png

...note to self: Never do a Glaceon-base sprite again.

Just kidding, but it was really difficult. Some shades of the dark blue (which, here, has been replaced with Umbreon's yellow) are used in the light blue's (black now) outline, so I had to re-use the same shade of black in places.

Right, all the requests are done.

I've considered making a sort of 'adoptables' thing, where you can request a sprite (Probably just a recolour or a very simple splice [Like, wings or a certain tail added]) and watch it grow from an egg to a baby to something fully-evolved. A bit like tha adoption centre on the old forums. What do you think?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom