• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Bulbatwig and Friends' Sprite Safari!

New sprites!

wurmtress.png

Now made with 99% epicfail!

Ooooh. I like it. I've been trying to do one but couldn't get it right. Thanks alot!
*puts in sig*

EDIT: How about an Aggron Rhydon sprite now please?

Last edited:
Hmm... Bakuphoon, I've finished yours, but I can;t find a background for it. Any images in particular you'd like?
Hmm... A forest background maybe? Or a cave. I prefer cave. Thanks :D And I'm finished with Omnidrag, but I can't decide on the colours for the shiny.

Okay. I can do caves.

As for Omnidrag, the same shiny colours as Muldrag should be fine, if not maybe a little darker. Thanks!

Okay.

Is this alright?

adptbl-oblivion.png

If there's anything wrong, just tell me.

Name:Fluffy
Species:Eevee, but if the growing part includes evolving, then I would like her to evolve into a Flareon.
Special features:Black mane and tail, but where the cream fur is on the tail, make it red. If she evolves, the tuft of fur on her head would be red, but not the tail.
Background:Something fiery. I like fire. =3

And a splice of Eevee and Flareon, please.

Okay. On that note, Chaostres, what do you want Light to evolve into?

And Requests are temporarily CLOSED while I fulfill the current ones.

Aaaah. Pressure!!!

AAAAH!

Ahem. Anyway, here's Drifty...

adptbl-drifty.png

Tell me if there's anything wrong. The background kind of sucks, I know.

By the way, just so you know, the format for adoptables if you ever lose the link is
img ]

Chaostres:

adptbl-light.png

I'm working on Fluffy's now, then I'll get on the splices and candy bars.

adptbl-tigrera.png

the stripes suck, know...

All the adoptables are finished now, I think...

Back
Top Bottom