• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Bulbatwig and Friends' Sprite Safari!

It's so cute! Umm... Would you mind changing the background, though? I would like it to be a blue sky. If you can't find windmills against a blue sky, then just do a blue sky with a few clouds.

Did I request the Candy Bar right? I couldn't find the request form. :(

Last edited:
metalrhydon.png

Rhydon+Metal Coat, anyone?

Wow.:freaked:

It's so cute! Umm... Would you mind changing the background, though? I would like it to be a blue sky. If you can't find windmills against a blue sky, then just do a blue sky with a few clouds.

Did I request the Candy Bar right? I couldn't find the request form. :(

Alright, I'll try and sort that out. And the request was fine; there's only a form for the adoptables.

EDIT: Also, I'm sorry that the feather doesn't look very.. feather-like.

Right, I've changed it. I also added text, which I'd previously forgotten.

I'm doing the Candy Bar now...

Oh, and Chaostres, if that's a compliment, thank you.

Thanks! It looks a lot better against a blue sky. Thanks again!

The feather looks fine to me, but if it bothers you that much, then just add some lines to make it look more like a feather.

YOU! ADOPTABLE!

...Sorry, I'm hyper. It's my friend's fault for making me state that my bananas died, thus cauzsing me to make up some deranged funeral speech.

Name: Minty
Species: Pachirisu
Special features(Odd colours, added parts, etc.) - keep in mind that they will probably change as the adoptable grows! : Can you make the blue stripe green?
Background: Candy!

Or just some grass. I'll tell everybody it's candy grass. -^.^-

Okay. Only, Minty probably won't grow after hatching because Pachirisu doesn't evolve... but ah well.

Ah... Drifloon Rocks? You know on your candy bar you wanted it to say Drifintg on the Wind? I tried translating that into Japanese, but half the Kanji just gets turned into question marks, because I don' have all the Japanese language packs. If someone else could do it for me and send me a screenshot of what it looks like, then I could complete your bar.

Probably.

When Tigrera grows, would you like her to become a Mewtwo?

Hmmm... Uh, is Drifty going to evolve into a Drifblim?

If Drifting on the Wind won't work, then try the symbols for "Fuwa-fuwa," "Balloon," and "Fuwante". You can find them on Bulbapedia.

Basically, It should say "Fuwa-fuwa Balloon Fuwante"

Can i have another one,if possible?
Name:Shockerz
Species:Pikachu(hatch into Pichu)
Special features(Odd colours, added parts, etc.) - keep in mind that they will probably change as the adoptable grows! :A pink bow on it's right ear,pink eyes,and her cheeks are a dark pink(pretty much just a lighter clor than normal)
Background:Something electric-like(like a thunderstorm!)

EDIT:yay,100th post on this thread!

Back
Top Bottom