• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Bulbatwig and Friends' Sprite Safari!

Can you do the Pikachu adoptable (if I can have 2)i requested accidentally while you were closed?I'll duplicate the form.And i changed some,too

Name:Shockerz
Species:Pikachu(hatch into Pichu)
Special features(Odd colours, added parts, etc.) - keep in mind that they will probably change as the adoptable grows! :A pink bow on it's right ear,pink eyes,and her cheeks are a dark pink(pretty much just a lighter clor than normal)But on Pichu,cheeks are normal,and on Raichu,the yellow cheeks are darker,and the bow is on her tail.
Background:Something electric-like(like a thunderstorm!)

Last edited:
Name: Bara
Species: Gastly line
Special features(Odd colours, added parts, etc.) - keep in mind that they will probably change as the adoptable grows! : Completly black with no eyes, just a white open mouth.
Background: A graveyard

It's fine, DR (If I may call you that?)! I like a challenge every now and then :)

...Oh, good Lord, ZC, you have a bazillion customers...

I'll be nice and not request.

Everybody else, be patient because ZC still has school and all that. He'll get to your stuff tomorrow.

(Glad to be of asistance. -^.^-)

Why thank you Flora. :)

Yeah, i still have two days left of school (Tomorrow I'll be late home because we're spending the day at Paignton Zoo and the bus journey takes ages so I won't be back 'til 5:30 GMT, so please be patient.

AAAAH! Something's gone terribly wrong and I can't open up the editable file for Light... I'll try and fix it, but the background image will probably change a little.

You should take advantage of the Requests Closed prefix, then. Once your requests are done, obviously.

I'm intrested in all those adoptables going around, actually...

Maybe not. I'll request after the traffic has cleared off...

S/he'll hatch at some point. It's not fixed, but it will happen pretty soon.

I'll most probably be on the requests later when I'm back from my last-day-of-school (WOOHOO!) zoo trip.

treechip.png

Treechip...

The things on the side of its head are from Mudkip...

Any comments on Abscythe?

Back
Top Bottom