• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Business Approval Office

Everything you are trying to do is already covered by an existing service (i.e. registration office does sell everything, you can just trade with someone if you want to loan a pokémon, etc.) or else expressly banned by Negrek (i.e., no businesses that evolve pokémon). Consider actually checking the entire thread and any existing businesses/services before posting so you know what is and isn't necessary.

Also, obnoxious and unnecessarily huge font is obnoxious and unnecessarily huge. We can read it just fine if all you do is bold it, really.

I looked on the thread at the second post and i didn't see anything like that.

That's probably because

1) You can buy any base stage Pokemon in the Pokemon Registration Office
2) You can buy any evolution item in the Pokemon Registration Office
3) You can buy/sell/trade/loan/whatever Pokemon in the Black Market
4) If you read the thread there were like three businesses turned down because Negrek does not allow businesses to directly evolve Pokemon, or buy EXP

so of course there wouldn't be any businesses in the second post of this thread that do what your proposed business does. They're not necessary at all.

Entire thread =! second post, though I suppose it wouldn't hurt for Negrek to add that to the beginning as well. Anyway, search feature is your friend.

Regardless, I don't quite understand how you failed to notice that everything else is already covered. Where on earth did you get the impression that there was anything you couldn't buy in the registration office, for example?

Furthermore, your evolution prices are ridiculous. There is no pokémon that requires 10 experience points to evolve from first stage to final stage, let alone just from one to the next. You're really not thinking things through before you post. As I've told you before (and several others have as well), slow down and stop trying to jump the gun without actually paying attention.

:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:What are you talking about buying XP? I never said anything about buying XP. Ugh just wtfe:angry:

Last edited:
I didn't say that. Your business says that a pokémon needs 10 exp to reach its next stage, for example. No one will pay that if it costs less experience than that to evolve them as per normal rules.

At any rate, I think that's enough discussion of this. As I said, stop posting without paying attention. Do it again and I'll give you another infraction to match the first. Thank you, good night.

I've been thinking...

Would it be possible to create a shop selling Gummies, that would count as a hold item, that, upon consumption, could raise stats, or boost the power of a certain type of move?

I've been thinking...

Would it be possible to create a shop selling Gummies, that would count as a hold item, that, upon consumption, could raise stats, or boost the power of a certain type of move?
Negrek is currently not approving custom hold items, if I recall correctly.

Non-main series stuff in general tends to not be allowed unless it's non-main series stuff that can be transfered to the main series.

Otherwise every one of your Pokémon would be able to use Vacuum Cut.

What do you sell exactly? It just says Hold Items. A lot of Shops already handle that. And you don't even give a list of items available or what they do. And I'm sure Negrek doesn't allow potions and X-items because your Pokemon can't use them.

I don't mean to speak out of place here, but I'm afraid Negrek will agree.

Wonderful description, ThaosDM.

I love how it lacks any information of it's wares' uses whatsoever. And how hold items are already covered by Kusari, Grass King and the PRO.

'Nuff said about that, would it be possible to make a resturaunt-esqe shop, selling Lemonade, Lava Cookies, ect. that could count as a hold item? (Psssst, technically you can hold them in main series pssst.)

'Nuff said about that, would it be possible to make a resturaunt-esqe shop, selling Lemonade, Lava Cookies, ect. that could count as a hold item? (Psssst, technically you can hold them in main series pssst.)

But they're not actually hold items in that they serve no purpose solely by being held.

But they're not actually hold items in that they serve no purpose solely by being held.

They can't eat held Lava Cookies? I thought that was the Lava Cookies' gimmick vs. Full Heal, or is it just that Lava Cookies are cheaper? (considering Lum Berries do the same thing unless I'm very terribly mistaken, and are the cheapest of all ingame)

They can't eat held Lava Cookies? I thought that was the Lava Cookies' gimmick vs. Full Heal, or is it just that Lava Cookies are cheaper? (considering Lum Berries do the same thing unless I'm very terribly mistaken, and are the cheapest of all ingame)

Pretty certain they're just cheaper.

In the games, Agility doesn't allow you to move to a different point in the battlefield, yet in ASB, it does, if commanded. Same with some food items--they might not do anything as a hold item in the games, but you could eat or drink 'em in ASB. Simple.

Back
Top Bottom