• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Café of Doom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Café of Doom

You know what? I'm gonna do a Wargle.

The air is spiked. The cookies are spiked. The food is spiked. The drinks are spiked.

Have fun being drunk, guys! *flies away*

Hey.....!.....It's a......mouse....!...Come here.....you....little....bastard.....!*grabs spunky* Pet pet pet!

I said it before, and i'll say it again-
This thread is crazy.

I love you, tcod.

I would like a sample of the finest woman you have to offer. As well as the worst tasting, yet most powerful alcohol you have. Thank you.

There are some freebies in the corner; go check 'em out.

As for achohol, we ran out when spiking your brain with LSD. Not that it matters, anyhow.

Spiked? I think not good s- ...er, ma'am. I voluntarily used a used surgical needle and injected LSD, and other various drugs into my brain. As for those freebies...c'mere bebe

In other news,

A few people ended up in prison today due to stealing LS's Hollow Pizza. They all got the death penalty.

I silently walk into Lux's Donut Shoppe and slide into a booth. After glancing at the menu for a brief moment, I look up at my waiter.

"Two chocoholic filled creme donuts, please. And some powdered sugar on top."

Goes in to get some donuts, and looks at the menu. "Can I get some chocolate donut holes please?"

(wow. First time in the Café of Doom)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom