• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Calling all spriters!

Folks, I've revamped the first and last stage of the Fire starter, and if you want I can make the Gyms, just tell me what types you need.

Worockoon.png

Worockoon, the Rocky Bug Pokémon. Bug/Psychic. Rock Head as ability.
Moves:
1-Tackle
3-Confuse Ray
11-Take Down
14-Confusion
18-Protect
24-Iron Defense
33-String Shot
39-Psychic
Category-PsyRock Bug
Location-All caves

Can you get it as a game corner prize?

@Terry. T.: Ok, Terry, here's the deal. I don't mean to offend but those last sprites that you submitted can't even be considered Pokemon (nor can any of your other submissions). While you are improving, (you're actually scratching, not just splicing and you actually know the basic concept of scratching now) you have a lot of room to improve. I can pm you my guide on how to design and then scratch fakemon if you want. Also I believe Butterfree has a guide on the main site. As for the moment though, please stop submitting these eyesores.

@Grimdour: I'm not sure what you're talking about but I'm assuming WW and others do.

Aww. I was proud of that too. Ah well.

I'll do the whole 'Dex card pics once Wolf gets everything.

Twas about 2 weeks before Christmas
And all through the house
Not a creature was stirring
Except for a frickin huge 777 plane carrying a 15 year old kid and a bunch of japanese tourists :)

Hi everyone, I am now in Aotearoa its self and it's beautifly sunny (sorry but I must laugh at everyone in the cold and wet). The flights were great, except for the fact I was bored senseless about half the time. I watched loads of movies and stuff, but there wasn't exactly much for a kid my age. And also, since I was an UM (unacompanied minor, as I was travelling on my own), I had to follow an airport worker to where ever I was going and got put into a tiny UM room with only a TV and some DVDs which were all for about 5 year olds.

But enough about me,
Grimdour: Wow, they look amazing, much better than my ones and you can do that for any of mine you like :) Also since you changed those two, could you do the middle evo, thanks. Also, I've noticed it's an 80x80 and since I'm also making a hack version untill the Sphere systems are ready, could make some 64x64 versions please.

Terry: Sorry but I gotta agree with Tropiking, you are getting better but they simply aren't what would be classed as a Pokemon. But keep practicing, maybe try Tropiking's guide.

Tropiking: Great job running this place, please continue as I won't be on much and soon not at all cause we'll be going a trip round the South Island.

Tropiking, I have some information you may need on Dragactyl before you sprite. It's skin is a navy blue, and It's mask~ish thing is a darker shade of navy. It's belly is white, while the inside of the wings are crimson.

lavorausgen3vu2.png

I sort of got rid of the spots as it became too cluttery and same with the tail hooks. I also added fiery cracks on the plates to show that it's a fire-type.

O.O The nature one is AWESOME! I'm just saying that I like it in general; I'm not yet saying that it's fit to be a sprite.

Back
Top Bottom