• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Calling all spriters!

i made a pikachu sprite, but i have two versions of it as some people said on serebii the first one was too "vicious" looking
pikachuscratch.gif
pikachuscratch-1.gif

i personally like the angry looking one better, but hey

i made a pikachu sprite, but i have two versions of it as some people said on serebii the first one was too "vicious" looking
pikachuscratch.gif
pikachuscratch-1.gif

i personally like the angry looking one better, but hey

I agree with yah. Its supposed to be battling you, so why shouldn't it be angry?

I like it, Peegeray! The outline on the tail looks a bit light, but if you like it like that, it's fine with me. I was originally going to do Pikachu, but I like Pichu better, so I did that. Should I do a Raichu now?

Hello people, I've finished my tour of the South Island and am currently in Christchurch for Christmas. And if anyone wants to hear about my trip so far, I might start a topic somewhere if I have the time :) Also, as I'm in one place for quite a while, I'll probably going to be working on some sprites but I have to wait for my laptop to be brought down as it's back at the house. So it'll be a few days, brfore I do anything.
Anyway, I've found some excellent places to base locations on for my game whilst on my trip and have taken loads of pictures to help me.
I've also had some ideas for new pokemon and events based upon things I've seen so all good.
Anyway, all of those resprites look good at the moment and especially like the Floatzel, which is wierd as I've always detested it. I'll probably be doing some resprites myself as it's about the only thing I can do on this current computer as all I need is paint.

Peegeray: Yeah, I prefer the slightly angrier Pikachu as I always wondered why Pikachus have always been happyly bemused to fry things with bolts of lightning. Although personally I don't like the eyes.

SitN: Not quite following, Pixel Overs?

Peegeray: The arm looks a bit too long. Maybe make it 1-2 pixels shorter?

What does Serebii know? The angry one looks great!
(The cute one looks like it'll rape me or something.)

wow this is really short :(

I've added Frozzard's ability and scratched another Pokemon.

Moroair.png

Frozzard Data

Height: 3'4"
Weight: 145 lbs
Type: Dark/Ghost
ThickSerpent Pokemon
Ability: Shadow Tag
Dex Entry: It can barely keep itself aloft with its powerful wings. It leaves a trail of black where it moves.

I will supply the back sprite soon.

@ WW- A pixel over is when you take a picture of a pokemon and re color over it so it uses a regular sprites pallette. In this case I used sugimori art. Ill post the sprite as soon as i find it.

EDIT:

Not sure which red one I like best. If you can use them you can choose either.

Last edited:
I tried to start spriting the evo for Akoptix... here's what I have so far:
akoptix-evo.png

If I could get someone to redline/fix the wings? They kinda suck :\

(stumbles upon thread) i'll help make some sprites :D i have right now some pixel-overs of pokemon
Sandslash.png

Darkrai.png

Voltorb.png

Electrode.png

keep in mind though these sprites i will also use for other fan games i donate to and my own fangame (which doesn't have a thread here yet)
need anymore just call

The top edge of Charmeleon's tail is a bit straight, and the belly outline is a bit boxy. The tan part of its tail is a bit too straight also, you might want to fix that.

Back
Top Bottom