• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Caps Lock or Shift?

When typing in capitals, do you use Caps Lock or hold Shift?

• Caps Lock.

Votes: 8 12.7%
  • Hold Shift.

Votes: 47 74.6%
  • Either; don't mind.

Votes: 8 12.7%

• Total voters
CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

BUT EVEN WITH CRUISE CONTROL YOU STILL HAVE TO STEER

I have to use Caps Lock, because my keyboard is broke and thus I have to use the on-screen keyboard.

There's a Right Shift?

Okay, I kinda knew that, but I don't think I've ever used it, ever. I like my little Left Shift <3

I HOLD IT DOWN WITH MY LITTLE FINGER ON MY LEFT HAND, SO IT'S FAIRLY EASY TO TYPE WHILE HOLDING.

UNLESS I TYPE ENTIRE SENTENCES IN CAPITAL I am a fan of Right Shift. (But sometimes I also forget I have Caps Lock on)

Give it a YAY!! if you use Right Shift!

Capslock if there is alot of capitals/a complex code of capitals and numbers
Shift otherwise

^^ Best of both worlds! :D

CAPSLOCK IS FOR LOSERS

I BOUND CAPSLOCK TO SHIFT BECAUSE WHENEVER I HIT CAPSLOCK, I MEANT TO HIT SHIFT

ALSO SHIFT IS MORE ENTERTAINING.

I DO BELIEVE I USUALLY USE LEFTSHIFT FOR THIS TYPE OF THING

I usually use shift, but I use caps lock for whole sentences.

When I was younger, I always used Caps lock because I thought it was the only way to capitalize. Then my brother pointed out how ridiculous it was to repeatedly press Caps lock instead of shift, at which point I learned about the magic of shift.

I use Shift in normal old sentences and such; it's too bothersome to have to press Caps Lock twice just to capitalize a single letter.

WHEN TYPING IN BLOCKS OF UPPERCASE TEXT (LIKE THIS) I DO PREFER TO USE CAPS LOCK. bUT, SOMETIMES, I USE SHIFT INSTEAD BECAUSE i SOMETIMES ACIDENTALLY PRESS sHIFT ALONG WITH cAPS lOCK, CAUSING PROBLEMS SUCH AS THOSE IN THIS SENTENCE.

And that's annoying.

Back
Top Bottom