• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Cats (2019) Mafia

(by which i mean: in a vacuum idk how i handle rnp here, and i don't personally agree w/his post. i just don't know what the post means for his alignment)

(by which i mean: in a vacuum idk how i handle rnp here, and i don't personally agree w/his post. i just don't know what the post means for his alignment)
i don’t think it really comes off as particularly towny, especially since it’s a pretty intense reaction for something that’s imo not really significantly different from how we spent a lot of last game
also i don’t think i fully believe the pushback on perceived suboptimal play given the insistence on doctor blocking last time

you don't handle me you just lynch me, see that i'm town, and then i get mad at you

tbqf I think that’s just RNP being RNP there, but then again I recognize that this sort of thinking can easily lead to letting mafia live pretty much unnoticed

not sure if I like VM’s vote here tbqh

btw @rari_teh in re: my position on your tierlist, i think it’s worth noting that i probably wouldn’t have gone gung ho on you/mewt as a wolf. it’s just not worth it d1 i don’t think
I figured you would’ve chased us because that’s what you did when I reacted to you pressurevoting Seshas in TVT tbh
though it’s good to know that you wouldn’t do that in this case ig

i WISH i was mafia. it's been so long since i've been able to Conspiratorialize

tbqf I think that’s just RNP being RNP there, but then again I recognize that this sort of thinking can easily lead to letting mafia live pretty much unnoticed
Also in this thread I must voice that I feel similar towards ILS, Stryke and Ultracool. I feel like they’d all pretty much look the same if you were town or mafia (I could be very very wrong, though), also they don’t tend to post a lot so it’s even harder to get a grasp on a read

Not particularly related to anything atm, but Keldeo's hypocop reminded me that as far as I can recall, only one person posted a red hypocop check. Is it better to just leave that be for now and analyse it more Tomorrow? After all, if it is correct or is a very lucky guess, that person may have a target on their head.

Not particularly related to anything atm, but Keldeo's hypocop reminded me that as far as I can recall, only one person posted a red hypocop check. Is it better to just leave that be for now and analyse it more Tomorrow?
huh i must’ve missed this, who was it

Not particularly related to anything atm, but Keldeo's hypocop reminded me that as far as I can recall, only one person posted a red hypocop check. Is it better to just leave that be for now and analyse it more Tomorrow?
huh i must’ve missed this, who was it
Would have to go back through the thread to find it (on mobile...!?) but I recall it being a red check on indigoemmy.

i don’t think it really comes off as particularly towny, especially since it’s a pretty intense reaction for something that’s imo not really significantly different from how we spent a lot of last game
also i don’t think i fully believe the pushback on perceived suboptimal play given the insistence on doctor blocking last time
cool, i guess i was thinking that rnp was playing more as like, textbook town/disliking votes he doesn't understand, because part of our clash in tvt was that we got frustrated by each other when he was playing less fancily than i wifomed myself into thinking

i'll just defer to you lol. i just don't really 'get' rnp, tbqh

rnp was playing more as like, textbook town/disliking votes he doesn't understand,
by which i mean that maybe his ACTUAL playstyle as town is this, and that i just messed up on his playstyle last game, sorry idk how to make it clear. i just keep getting confused on this :p

cool, i guess i was thinking that rnp was playing more as like, textbook town/disliking votes he doesn't understand, because part of our clash in tvt was that we got frustrated by each other when he was playing less fancily than i wifomed myself into thinking

i'll just defer to you lol. i just don't really 'get' rnp, tbqh
oh i don’t either, don’t defer to me tbh. but. if i had to derive a read from it i don’t think it would be a town one i guess
it’s a bit early to tell but i think it’s kind of unusual for him to care about something like this. conspiracy time, maybe he’s scum with seshas 🤔

i just remember him being so detached/apathetic in tvtropes, so him caring is like :O to me right now
but he also entered the thread later/v differently so i can't tell if it's even relevant
also wouldn't defending a fellow wolf be super weird/obvious in this context anyway?!?!?! idk!

also wouldn't defending a fellow wolf be super weird/obvious in this context anyway?!?!?! idk!
i don’t think it’s implausibly obvious—seshas is currently the leading wagon—and also i‘m kind of against throwing stuff out just bc it isn’t a particularly contrived conclusion. but this is by no means hard evidence of anything or even really a read so eh

Back
Top Bottom